Chapter 50

Chapter 50 If you lie to me, I will punish you

    On Sunday night, self-study Nan Fu said that after Jiang Yu came, he would treat Shen Jia and Zhou Yang to a serious meal, and the meal was scheduled for noon on Wednesday.

    As soon as school was over, Zhou Yang couldn't wait: "Have you booked your seats yet? Don't go later and there will be no seats."

    "Booked early, there are not many students gathering for Chinese food," Nan Fu said while sorting out the workbooks. Said, "Just because the consumption is high and the environment is good."

    "No, who are we eating Chinese food for?" Zhou Yang clicked his tongue, avoided Jiang Yu, and whispered, "It's not for the sake of Brother Yu. He was not feeling well for two days and he was still in the hospital, so don’t eat so hard.”

    Nan Fu’s mouth twitched, and he glanced at him: “Shen Jia instilled in you the idea of ​​the next three roads, right?”

    “Working with him I am almost assimilated by him at the table," Zhou Yang murmured in horror, "Xiao Shen is too scary."

    As soon as the words fell, Shen Jia came from behind: "Zhou Yang, are you talking ill of me again?"

    Zhou Yang Hastily waved her hand, Shen Jia didn't believe it at all, and chased him to hit him.     The two played around for a while, Shen Jia remembered the business, put away her hands, walked to Nan Fu and Jiang Yu, and asked

    cautiously: "Brother Yu, Mr. Nan, can I add another person to dinner later?"

Two people, but his eyes fell on Nan Fu.

    Nan Fu didn't care about this kind of thing, he just looked at Jiang Yu.

    Jiang Yu has always disliked dealing with too many miscellaneous people. He didn't expect to hear this, and nodded without even asking: "Yes."

    Nan Fu keenly sensed his abnormality, raised his eyelids, and turned Looking at Shen Jia: "Is it from our school? Do I know him?"

    Shen Jia didn't answer directly, but said vaguely: "I'll know when she arrives in a while."

    Nan Fu had a vague premonition in his heart, and stopped walking .

    Shen Jia smiled sarcastically: "It's all agreed to have dinner together, Mr. Nan, you won't let this face go, will you?"

    Jiang Yu came over to hold her hand, palm to palm, clasping fingers tightly with hers.

    He couldn't see her cold face the most, and sighed: "Let's go, the little girl has something to look for you."

    Nan Fu glanced at him: "So you also knew about it?"

    "I knew it two hours ago, is it early? "Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Yu Mian joined that fan group, and became a small reviewer with a conscientious attitude. He specializes in watching the forums about the evil fans of us. This is not so easy to do, and Shen Jia is also Seeing her sincerity, she wants to help others."

    Nan Fu: "Then why are you joining in the fun?"

    Jiang Yu licked his lips and didn't say anything.

    The forum is a mixed bag, there are all kinds of CPs in the group, he just doesn't want to see any scandals between Nan Fu and others, even if it's all caused by other people's lust.

    Yu Mian came to do this, which was very suitable for him, and he was very relieved.

    Coupled with the scarf given on her previous birthday, and what she said about Nan Fu, Jiang Yu accepted her kindness and wanted to hear what Yu Mian had to say.