Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The Truth Tells The Milk Tea From My Girlfriend

    After taking the group photo requested by Shen Jia, Zhou Yang was still waiting.

    "Finally it's my turn!" He grinned and laughed twice, "Why don't you two let me flick my forehead? I haven't tried how it feels to flick the boss's forehead!"

    Nan Fu didn't finish the last syllable. He and Jiang Yuqi looked at him expressionlessly.

    Seeing the murderous look in the eyes of the two bosses, Zhou Yang's smile froze instantly.

    The two fingers that had been stretched out were also snapped back abruptly by himself: "...You two can play each other, Mr. Nan will come first?" There

    will be no disadvantage if you play each other.

    Nan Fu readily agreed, curled up her thumb and middle finger, and then blew close to her mouth: "Then I won't be polite."

    Seeing her posture, Shen Jia and Zhou Yang thought she was going to chisel Jiang Yu's forehead hole out.

    The two quickly straightened their necks, staring nervously and inexplicably expecting.

    Jiang Yu also closed his eyes tightly and waited, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

    He knew that Nan Fu had been holding his breath today, and last night he grabbed her with two bloodstains, so it's no big deal if she flicked her today.

    It's good to let her calm down.

    Soon, there was a soft "thump" in the air.

    However, the imagined pain did not come, Jiang Yu suddenly opened his eyes, staring at Nan Fu in a daze.

    Just when he thought that Nan Fu was reluctant to touch him, so he was a little moved, he saw that this person not only did not show that distressed expression, but winked at him and said: "I didn't hit you hard, so don't- —"

    Before Nan Fu finished speaking, Jiang Yu curled up his fingers indifferently, and slapped her forehead before she had time to react.

    Nan Fu let out a "hiss" in pain, and tilted his head back in reflex.

    "Hahahahahahahahaha, brother Yu is so ruthless!"

    "As expected, no one dares to provoke Brother Yu, we did not follow the wrong person!"

    Accompanied by the ridicule of Shen Zhou and the others, Nan Fu looked straight at Jiang Yu, and the anger in his eyes was obvious.

    Seeing her like this, Jiang Yu couldn't help laughing: "It hurts?"

    Nan Fu was expressionless: "Why don't you let me play it again to feel it?" As

    soon as the words finished, Jiang Yu suddenly put a hand on her shoulder and leaned forward slightly In the past, she blew lightly on her somewhat red forehead.

    Nan Fu's body stiffened for a moment, and he hid back uncomfortably: "What are you doing?"

    "Don't you say it hurts?"

    Jiang Yu's tone couldn't be more natural, as if coaxing his son: "It won't hurt if you blow it

    Nan Fu: "..." Seeing

    this scene, Zhou Yang almost laughed and lost his breath: "I am really convinced by Brother Yu's ridicule, it is so beautiful!" On the

    contrary, Shen Jia didn't respond, just He glanced at Jiang Yu thoughtfully.