Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    It was getting dark, and there were more people outside the mall.

    Jiang Yu stood there for a moment, watching Yu Mian slowly walk towards Linjiang Road.

    Nan Fu said that her mother's new family lived in front of his house. He actually guessed secretly and looked over from where Nan Fu stayed, but the family in front was named Yan.

    And the little girl in front is named Yu.

    For a moment, Jiang Yu's mind was full of thoughts, and an uncertain idea came to him.

    He felt as if he accidentally discovered something that Nan Fu tried to hide, which made him have a strong desire to explore.

    Jiang Yu told himself that he was just following Yu Mian to make sure, he would never bother him, and he would never ask anything.

    After such a delay, the driver had already parked the car and came back. Seeing that Jiang Yu was still standing there, he was stunned for a moment: "Didn't you say that you are going to go shopping in the mall?"

    Jiang Yu frowned and walked from Linjiang Road He retracted his gaze in the direction of him: "Let's not go shopping, please go to the parking lot to pick up the car again, Uncle Li, I have something to do and want to go back first."

    Jiang Yu has always been assertive, the driver did not doubt him, and turned back PARKING LOT.

    The sky turned a thick dark blue.

    The bushes beside the Linjiang Road are about one meter high, because the Rongjiang River is below, and there is a slope around the bushes, which perfectly blocks the sight of vehicles on the road.

    Yu Mian was covered by someone and dragged down the slope.

    Her eyes were wide open, and she was struggling desperately, but the hands holding her arms were as strong as iron tongs.

    Someone came to seal Yu Mian's mouth with tape, and then released pheromones, holding her firmly in place: "Stinky girl, I told you to call the police back then, didn't you like to call the police so much, I'll see how you report today!"

    Yu Mian trembled all over, her nerves exploded.

    Almost instantly, she guessed the identity of this person.

    He came to avenge Jin Xiubai.

    Great fear came over her, she knew that this time was different from Yan Banxue's petty fights with her before, if she didn't resist, she might die here.

    Yu Mian exhausted all her strength to find half of her sanity from his pheromone suppression.

    With her nails digging at the ground, she gritted her teeth and climbed up the slope little by little.

    Jin Xiuming condescendingly admired her struggling like an ant, and smiled sullenly: "So many people, you should go to the police, don't you see that other people are living well now? Why don't you just play around, and what the hell?" I didn't mark you, as for dying or living? You're the only bitch who has trouble!"

    Yu Mian felt cold all over, and before she could take two steps up, Jin Xiuming pulled her hair back.

    Her mouth was sealed, and she could only grunt after eating in pain.

    The disparity in strength between Alpha and Omega made it impossible for her to even resist. Under the suppression of Jin Xiuming's vodka pheromone, her cheeks flushed and her legs began to weaken.