"Then?"

    "I was also on the rooftop at the time, and the truth of the matter is that student Z deliberately pretended to be in heat to ask for a sign, and Nan Fu used the restraint he carried with him Ji refused him righteously."

    "??? What kind of magical plot is this!" Shen Jia was shocked, her eyeballs almost fell out, "Then how to explain Nan Fu's own pheromones?"

    Jiang Yu pursed his lower lip, but didn't answer, he said something for a while and went to meet up at school, then clicked on the post again.

    [2193L: Jiang Yu in 1314L is the real Jiang Yu, I testify. ]

    This is from Shen Jia.

    Unsurprisingly, it caused an uproar, the entire forum was boiling, and many people asked @ him what was going on.

    Jiang Yu smiled lightly, and tapped the screen with his bony fingers.

    [2500L: Her pheromone is obviously overflowing because of me. ]

    After posting, he didn't care about that post.

    It happened that Xu Huai was going out because of something, Jiang Yu quickly took this opportunity and rushed to the school.

    As soon as he entered the classroom, dozens of pairs of eyes looked at him.

    Even Shen Jia and Zhou Yang looked like their eyes were shining, and they could shoot lasers by wearing a hood and making a hand gesture.

    Jiang Yu didn't care, and glanced at Nan Fu's position, there was no one there, and looking forward, there was no one there.

    He squinted his eyes and asked, "Where is she?"

    Shen Jia was busy browsing the forum, Zhou Yang turned around and told Jiang Yu about Jin Xiuming's visit just now: "Looking at them like that, it should be because they feel that It's inconvenient to settle personal grievances at school, so I made an appointment after school at noon."

    Jiang Yu pursed his lower lip, "Where is the appointment?"

    Zhou Yang spread his hands, expressing that he didn't know.

    "I will answer this question," Shen Jia took the time to raise her head, smiling kindly, "They should be in the billiards room outside the school now, I think Zhou Ziyun has also followed."

    Jiang Yu's brow creases tightened even more .

    Turn around and go downstairs.

    Seeing Jiang Yu coming and going, Zhou Yang said blankly: "It's over, did brother Yu take the wrong medicine today? This series of operations doesn't look like his style!"

    "It's not over," Shen Jia looked at the message Jiang Yu's reply almost cracked his mouth with laughter, "It's bent!

    " Yi! WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooI I can brainstorm a 10,000-word essay!"

    Before school was over at noon, Nan Fu sneaked out through the back door and went straight to the billiard room.

    When they arrived, Jin Xiuming and his brothers were already waiting inside.

    Jin Xiuming sat on the edge of the pool table and whistled to Nan Fu: "Yo, you really dare to come alone."

    Nan Fu: "I am enough to deal with people like you."

    "Awesome, are you You really know how to brag." Jin Xiuming's eyes turned cold, like a snake in the gutter, "Since you have the guts to bully my brother and threaten him even if I don't dare to tell him, why are you so cowardly hiding during the summer vacation of the first semester of high school?" Get up so that I can't find someone?"