Epilogue Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Kudelia: I see. This is very jarring, saying it out load. It's funny how things turn out.

Suddenly, Eugene, acting as Kudelia's bodyguard walked up to her.

Eugene: Miss, your car is ready. It's time.

Kudelia: Thank you. Good day to you, Commander.

Hyun: Yes. Same to you, Miss Aina Bernstein.

As Kudelia left, Hyun looked back at Julieta smiling.

Hyun: Now, on to our next stop of the day.

Julieta: (23 years old) Unfortunately

Hyun just rolled his eyes, as he and Julieta left towards their next destination. Which was the Gjallarhorn hospital, as they were visiting a now wheelchair bound and retired Gaeilo, having had his neck port removed. Currently the three were outside talking, as Julieta pushed him.

Gaeilo: I'm quite surprised you had time to visit me. I assumed you'd be too busy.

Hyun: Well, you're one of two things I will always find time for. After all, it's because of you I'm ever here today.

Gaeilo just chuckled.

Gaeilo: Don't I feel special. So, how did it go? I wasn't able to watch it.

Julieta: It went as smoothly as one could hope for.

Gaeilo: I see. It must have been pretty jarring, being there with her of all places.

Hyun: It's funny. I had said the same thing.

Hyun proceeded to look up into the sky.

Hyun: That battle was the spark that truly led to Gjallarhorn's corruption being brought to light.

Gaeilo: The battle with your little brother.

Hyun: Not just him. But Tekkadan as a whole. The current world only sees them as Demons, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. They were the Vanguards who led us to this day.

Julieta: ...

(Flashback)

Julieta: Why?! Why do you still resist?! Your struggle is completely in vain! What drives you to fight a battle devoid of purpose?!

Nhazul couldn't do anything but smile, hearing such a statement.

Nhazul: Cause...? Maybe you're right. But devoid of purpose...? I've never had a purpose to my life... I lived, breathed and belonged on the battlefield... Violence and bloodshed... That's all I've ever known...

When Nhazul said that, Julieta's eyes widened, as Nhazul looked past Reginlaze Julia.

Nhazul: But now...

Julieta just looked at Nhazul, but soon noticed Barbatos looking behind her, seeing over 20 more Graze units coming towards them, making Julieta's eyes widened, attempting to warn them.