Chapter 2 Amdusias And Barbatos

No one's POV

Upon arriving back onto the battlefield, within the Barbatos and Amdusias Gundams, Nhazul and Mikazuki had quickly proceeded to kill Orlis and the pilot, surprising everyone.

Eugene: No way... They really did it.

Akihiro: Nhazul and Mikazuki... They're both piloting those?

With Crank and Hyun, the two of them were surprised to see both Amdusias and Barbatos.

Hyun: What...? They have Mobile Suits here...?!

Hyun continued to look at Barbatos and Amdusias.

Hyun's thoughts: I've never seen Mobile Suits like that... Could they be...

Hyun was brought out of his thoughts by Crank.

Crank: Hyun ,back me up!

Hyun: Right!

With Nhazul and Mikazuki, they turned their attention to see Hyun and Crank, seeing them rushing forward towards them.

Mikazuki: Orga, get everyone back.

Nhazul: We'll handle this!

Orga: Got it!

Both Barbatos and Amdusias rushed forward, when Nhazul noticed something to the right.

Nhazul: Mika, head right!

Mikazuki looked over and saw what Nhazul saw.

Mikazuki: Right.

Crank: You're not getting away!

Hyun noticed where Amdusias was heading.

Hyun: Wait... That direction!

Moving to the right, Amdusias proceeded to hit the Mobile Workers from Gjallarhorn, killing multiple of them.

Nhazul: Bet that makes it harder to shot, huh?

As Amdusias rushed forward to attack Hyun, he quickly out maneuvered him, as the two proceeded to clash. With Crank, he attempted to attack Barbatos from behind, only to end up clashing with it's sword, entering a lock.