Chapter 4

~Taylor's P.O.V~

The car ride home was very exciting. I ended up laughing while trying my best to concentrate on the road. I was laughing my head off listening to the boys fight about how Niall ate all their chips on the plane.

As we entered the gates to my house, I heard Niall say, "Your house, it's HUGE!!!" I had no idea what to say so I just giggled. Harry was the only one who has ever been here before. As I entered the house, I was greeted by the love of my life, Meredith. I picked the little furball up and told the boys, "Go pick your rooms upstairs, I'll just go feed Meredith. Don't go in the room with a purple door, that's mine." I didn't want them to go in my room because I had no time to clean it up, so I guess you can say the boxes of tissues are still scattered around the floor. I still have that framed picture of Harry and I hanging above my bed. It would be a little embarrassing if they ever see my room. I haven't even cleaned it up yet since the day I came back here after the breakup. Suddenly a loud voice shook me out of my thinking, "No Hazza! I was here first" said Louis, or should I say shouted.

I went up to see which room they were fighting about. They were fighting for the room next to mine. The familiar blue colored room. The room that Harry loved....

.

.

.

*Flashback*

Harry and I were sitting on the couch watching Law and Order when Harry suddenly started to tickle me, "Harry! Stop!" I squeeled., but knowing the cheeky boy in front of me, I knew he woudn't stop. When he finally let go of me, I ran around the house saying, "Catch me if you can, Haz!"  "Challenge Accepted" I heard him say. We ran around the house for at least 5 minutes. I reached the familiar room Hazza was staying in. I finally stopped running to catch my breath then started turning around when suddenly, THUMP! We fell down the floor. Harry was now on top of me. I let out a small giggle realizing how we were in an awkward position. Then I heard him say, "Gosh, You're so beautiful." I felt my cheeks burn as I realized my face was turning red. I felt him lean in, then suddenly I felt his lips crash into mine. Sparks flew that day...

*End of Flashback*

I remember hiding a bunch of photos of us in that room. I wanted to lock that room with every single feeling I have ever felt for Harry. I wonder if Louis would find them. I hope not...

.

.

.

~Harry's P.O.V~

Urgh! I got there too late. That was my favorute room. The room filled with wonderful memories and broken promises... My broken promises. I am now staying on this beige colored room in front of Taylor's room. It's not bad, but I really wanted to stay in that room.

.

.

.

~Louis' P.O.V~

After the little fight I had with Harry, I decided to start unpacking. After all we'll be staying here for a month. I started going through my backpack first since I just hand carried it and there are only a few stuff in there. I started taking out a few shirts and hanging them in the closet. As I lifted my bag to put it on my bed, my cologne fell off and rolled under the bed.

My hand slowly moved under the bed in attemt to find that bottle. I felt something then decided to pull it out. I saw a velvet colored box with the words "Gotta Let Go" written on it. I was sure it was Taylor's. I opened it and saw photos of Harry and Taylor toghether, holding hands and stuff. Then there was a bracelet, the one Hazza gave her. I looked at the back of one photo and there were words written there, "Moving on from him isn't possible." I grabbed more photos reading the words behind them. Almost all of them were about how she misses Harry and some were about how she can't seem to move on. I looked into the box, these were what was left of their relationship. Harry kept all the things she gave him too but those were just scattered around the room not hidden from anybody. I shouldn't tell Harry about this, for Taylor's sake.

"What'cha doing?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Harry leaning on the door. "Oh, nothing" I replied trying to hide the box behind me. "Lemme see that" He saidtrying to see what I was hiding. We wrestled for about 2 minutes until Taylor came in and said, "What's going on in here?!" I saw her eyes eyeing on the box I was holding, I guess she realized what I was trying to do. "Hey Harry" she said, "Can you leave Lou and I alone for a sec." I could see how hard she tried to hide the pain in her eyes and how she faked a smile. "But... but..." Harry started to say. "You can go play fetch with Meredith." she said faking another smile. "Yey!" Harry screamed, then started running out, cheering like a 5 year old boy. I smiled at Taylor and said, " No need to thank me." She shot me a smile and then said,

.

.

.

"We need to talk."

(Hey Guys,

So, how was this chapter. I tried making it longer, but I guess I failed. Finals are finally over. After Tuesday we will be starting our summer vacation. I guess I'll start making longer chapters then.

Anyway, so this chapter is dedicated to my sister, @OnceAfanalwaysAfan, who constantly bugged me to update. I tried hiding my notebook away, so she can wait.

xoxo,

Nyx)