Just as I opened my mouth to say something she shoved the gummy down my throat, "Kayleigh what the fuck?!"

"Quit being such a party pooper Monica! We're just having fun" Kayleigh spoke out before she wrapped my arms around her waist, the two of us now dancing.

It wasn't too long before my body felt as if it was buzzing. My eyes were lower than usual and I felt more relaxed.

"We're back everyone!" Lukas shouted out from the door.

I slowly looked to see Lukas walking in with Cole and Reyna behind him. I couldn't help but place my hand on my chest. My heart was racing so fast, it felt like I almost couldn't breathe.

I watched at he walked in, being greeted by a few of the bartenders from the club. The first thing that I noticed was he had more tattoos. Both of his arms were now covered in them, his hair was also longer.

He looked even more intimidating.

I removed myself away from Kayleigh, ignoring Monica who was calling my name. Just as I was about to reach him, Faith had beaten me.

"Cole I missed you so much!" She whined before attaching herself to his arm. When she looked next to him and say Reyna, I noticed the fearful look in her eyes.

I then walked towards them, earning a glare from Faith as soon as I stood in front of the two.

"Orabella"

C O L E

As soon as I walked into the house I regretted my decision.

Why would I even allow Lukas and Reyna to convince me to come here?

I briefly looked around the room, after a few of the bartenders greeted me. That's when Faith decided to show up.

I wasn't really listening to her. I stopped listening ever since that day, she means nothing to me.

"Orabella" I spoke out when she stood in front of me.

I couldn't help the small smile that made its way on my face as I looked at her choice of clothing. While everyone was dressed up, she wore sweats.

She then grabbed onto Faith's arm, roughly moving it away from my own. Her actions caused Faith to stumble.

"G-get the hell away from him" Orabella spoke out. I then realized that she was drunk. Or was she high?

Her eyes were slightly low and she had a hand placed on her chest for some reason, I looked behind her to see Monica who looked uncertain of what she should do.

"Who the hell do you think you are-" Faith began before Orabella roughly pushed her away.

"I'm Orabella Moore dumbass! And if you ever try to touch him again, I'll kill you" She spat out, shocking all of us.