To My Dearest Readers...

And so, another one of my AoT fanfic has come to an end!

Not gonna lie, this Jean fanfic is the hardest for me to write since there was a lot of angst and complicated stuff that I added in this story's plot.

But it was worth it.

I'm glad that I was able to finish this book. It's been a heavy and long journey.

From I Wanna Be Yours until we reached its sequel, Always and Forever Yours.

We've been through a lot of tears, pain, deaths, betrayal and just heartbreak, but I guess a lot of you were hurt the most by Payne's death.

I never saw it coming that there will be a lot of people who'll like him.

Payne is very happy to have gained fangirls hehe.

Anyways, this is a message to all of you readers of IWBY and AAFY...

I am very grateful for your love and support, thank you for reading this book.

Thank you for voting, commenting and saying that this book is amazing, despite my doubts about my writing.

I would like to apologize for a lot of grammatical errors, typographical errors and even with the lack of my vocabulary. I'm sorry if I disappoint any of you...I'll accept any criticisms.

But I really am grateful to all of you. Without you guys, I won't be able to become confident and continue writing. You guys contributed a lot in giving me the will to continue writing.

Your comments make me very happy. I'm just so happy whenever I see my notifications bombarded with your comments in every chapter I publish.

I could cry :))

I don't know what to say anymore, but always remember that I'm grateful to each one of you, and that I feel bad for any mistakes I've made in writing this story.

I promise to become a better writer for myself, and for you guys.

Thank you and I love you all so much!

♡♡♡
_________________________________

I Wanna Be Yours

Started Writing: Februrary 2022
Ended Writing: May 24, 2022

Always and Forever Yours

Started Writing: June 2022
Ended Writing: December 15, 2022