Ten (10) - Make Me Forget

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,960 words}

[Tw: This chapter contains 🔞 themes that are not suited for minors. MDNI!]

"That idiot Eren..."

Y/n kept a neutral face while she stares at Jean, the brown-haired man has blush on his cheeks and his small brown-eyes are hazy. He's had quite a few drinks. "Are you drunk, babe...?"

Jean raised a brow at Y/n.

Though he couldn't look at her straight in the eyes as his visions seems to be randomlu spinning.

"What'd you call me, huh?"

The brown-haired man had a lazy smirk turning up the side of his lips.

Y/n smiled, that smile she used to wear back when days were still good.

That smile she never showed to anyone again, only to Jean and her young brother (cousin), Francis.

"Babe..."

Jean pouted, he put his glass of whiskey down on the table then leaned close to the table as he reached his hand out towards Y/n's face.

Y/n closed her eyes when Jean cupped her right cheek. She let the warmth of his hand to enveloped her cold face.

"Are you drunk, Y/n..."

The h/c-haired lady chuckled.

She held Jean's wrist and stared at him with her e/c-eyes screaming a lot of emotions. "No, but I've had a few drinks...I'm still sober." Y/n answered.

Jean grazed his thumb over her lips, his eyes now fixated on it with a look of love and lust on his eyes. "I want to have you right now...but I'm afraid..."

"Afraid of what?" Y/n asked.

She stood up from her seat, she held Jean's hand, intertwining their fingers to each other. "That I might forget how it'll feel once I wake up in the next day. I want to remember you..."

Y/n stood right in front of Jean.

The brown-haired man wrapped an arm around her waist, he pulled her into an embrace. "I want to remember how you feel, how you look and how you sound when we make love." Y/n brushed her fingers to Jean's hair, cheeks flushed red as she feels his lips grazing on her stomach.

"We can always do it again if you ever forget it the next day. We can do it anytime you want. I will not refuse."

Jean let out a small chuckle.

"You...make it souns like I'm a sex maniac. I don't love you for your body, Y/n. I love you for who you are."

Y/n raised a brow, she looked down at Jean. She cupped his face then made him to look up at her. "Then what if I only love you for your body, hmm...?"

"I will cry." Jean said as he frowned.

The h/c-haired lady laughed out of amusement. "You're a real man if you're not afraid to cry, Jean-boy."

"Urgh...stop calling me that, please."

"Okay, babe."

"Better."

Y/n almost squealed when Jean pulled her down, he sat her on his lap and just like thay he crashed his lips onto hers.

She closed her eyes as she kissed him back, opening her mouth to let Jean's tongue explose the inside of her mouth.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she keeps on leaning close to the brown-haired man.

A small moan escaped her lips upon feeling Jean's hand slipped inside her shirt, she's not wearing any bra so the brown-haired man easily groped her breast. "I thought..." Y/n stared at the string of saliva that connected her and Jean's lips. "You don't want to do it now that you're drunk?" She teased.