Seven (7) - Still Friends

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,860 words}

[Warning: This chapter will contain smut. Read at your own risk! 🔞🔞🔞]

--

A moan escaped Y/n's mouth as she felt Jean's lips brushed to the skin of her exposed stomach, she leaned her elbows onto her side and sat up a little to look down at the young man.

She's in haze, drunk from the amount of alcohol she drak earlier. "J-Jean..."

Y/n ran a hand through Jean's hair, making the young man to look up at her, Jean brought his hands onto her waist and began to gently caress her stomach. She cupped Jean's face and brought him up, kissing him roughly as soon as their faces got close to each other. A chuckle escaped Jean's lips as he felt Y/n bit hard on his lower lip.

"Calm down..." Jean whispered.

A frown wretched onto Y/n's lips.

"I can't...it's getting extremly hot."

Jean pulled away from Y/n, he held the ends of his shirt then pulled it up, removing his upper cloth. Y/n gulped as she got the perfect view of Jean's body. Jean's not a boy anymore...Y/n thought. The h/c-haired lady sat up once again, she removed her sando, only leaving herself with her bra on.

Jean leaned down to kiss her.

But compare to hungry kisses, Jean's kiss are soft and evident with respect.

They don't even know how they ended up going to her room and doing this, knowing that they'll surely regret it after waking up tomorrow.

Is it the alcohol?

Surely, it is.

But there's a deeper answer.

It's the love they've been holding back from each other, their longing that have always been kept to themselves.

Y/n held onto Jean's nape, she leaned her head back, letting the young man to have more access on her neck, her eyes shut close as she felt Jean's lips grazing the skin of her neck, he left lingering kisses on it, until he found her sweet spot. Y/n let out a moan as the young man sucked on her neck's sweet spot. "Make sure to leave a mark on it..." Y/n numbled, enough for Jean to hear it, though both of them are drunk, Jean's thoughts are clouded. "Mark me like I'm yours..."

Jean stopped for a moment

He stared at nowhere, it felt like he was woken up. Like you're mine...? Right. You were never mine, Y/n...and what are we doing? This isn't right.

"Y/n, we should--"

"Please..."

Jean was taken aback, hearing the girl he loves begged for more. "...Just do it...let's not stop now." Y/n mumbled.

The young man gently pushed Y/n away, holding both of her waists, he stared at Y/n straight in the eye, the
h/c-haires lady dis the same. "You know we can't. We're...we're both not in our right minds, we're drunk. I should've stopped before we could even get into your room, but I..." Jean let out a sigh, he looked down. "I was being controlled by my desire, I'm sorry..., Y/n." The young man stated.

Y/n wasn't able to say anything.

She just stared at Jean, her eyes evident with admiration towards her best friend. Jean-boy never changed. He has always been so respectful...

Jean moved away from Y/n, picking up his shirt on the side, he looked away from the h/c-haired lady to hide his blushing face, a scoff left his mouth then as he got out of Y/n's bed.