Six (6) - The Only Exception

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,924 words}

A smile crept onto Y/n's lips upon seeing a red peony on her bedside table, shs sat up from laying down om her bed then picked up the red peony. She closed her eyes as she sniffed on the scent of the peony. It smells nice.

Y/n cut the stem of the peony into an unequal size, though she left it with a smaller strand of the stem, it's enough to put it behind on one of her ears.

The h/c-haired girl put the peony behind her right ear. Then Y/n looked outside through the window of her room. The sun hasn't rose yet, but it's already morning, five in the morning.

Is Jean awake?

Y/n decided to get out of her bed, she picked up her cardigan that was laid on the sofa near the window then she wore it. Y/n made her way out of her room, then went to the living room.

The h/c-haired lady noticed the door is opened, she walked towards it then peeked outside, her eyes widened a bit upon seeing Jean chopping woods.

Oh god.

The man is shirtless, he only has his pants on. Beads of sweat are visible on his forehead, it rolls down all over of his face, then down to his neck, chest and stomach. Y/n gulped as she stares at Jean's muscular physique.

Hot.

The h/c-haired lady felt her cheeks heat-up as she watches how Jean's muscles portrudes everytime he brings his arms up, holding an axe then brings it down to chop a wood.

She saw how the veins on Jean's hands and arms outlined clearly.

How his sweat makes his muscular body to look hotter than it already is.

Y/n stared at Jean's broad chest, six-pack abs and on his muscular arms.

She thinks she's in heaven right now.

The h/c-haired lady eventually came back to her senses, she immediately went back inside then rushed to her bedroom to get a towel for the young man, then she went to the kitchen to get Jean a glass of water. After getting all the things she needed, Y/n went out of their house, revealing herself to the young man, who was surprise to learned that she's already awake.

"Why are you up so early? You should've slept more. We can leave later before ounch. " Jean said.

It's their last day in their secret house.

Later on, both of them will go back to the royal capital of wall Sina, Mitras.

Y/n will attend her wedding only to Jean's knowledge, but Y/n isn't really gonan attend her wedding, she will just go there and execute other things.

"I just woke up early. Thank you for the peony, by the way." Y/n hand the towel to Jean. Her cheeks became red when she noticed Jean's staring at her.

"Tsk Stop staring at me." Y/n said.

The young man let out a small chuckle after Y/n threw the towel on his face.

"Sorry. You're just so beautiful."
Jean said as he took the towel and wiped his own sweat. He smirked upon noticing Y/n blushing, the h/c-haired lady scoffed and looked away from him, handing him the glass of water. "Thank you. I was feeling thirsty. But I'm too lazy to go back inside just to get some water." Jean said, he took the glass of water then drank it all, a small amount of water spilled on his chin. Y/n just looked away, both cheeks still flushed red.

"I-I'll cook our breakfast...what do you want to eat...?" Y/n asked.

"Anything will do." Jean said.

Y/n nod her head, she looked at Jean, her eyes went round as she sees the young man ran his fingers through his wet-hair. He's so fine for what?!