25

"Come in!" Lisa calls out.

"Wow," I snort as I walk into her dorm room, my gaze bouncing towards the shit ton of pillows sprawled on the floor.

This is the first time she's let me see inside her cave and I must say, it's exactly how I pictured it. I like it.

"What's with all the pillows, love?" I ask, setting the take-out bag of Thanksgiving food on her desk. "Do you plan on putting me into a turkey coma and then taking advantage of me?"

"No, I just figured we'd be more comfortable sitting on the floor and eating," she mutters, removing the hot containers of food from the bag. "Did they pack utensils?" She peeks into the bag. "Ah, yes they did."

"Since when is the floor more comfortable than a bed?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at her. She turns away from me. "Oh God, you're worried about crumbs, aren't you?"

She cranes her neck over her shoulder, a sheepish tight smile on her face. "Beds are for sleeping, not eating, okay?"

"Sometimes beds are for not sleeping too," I say, tossing her a wink as I plop down on the seven pillows and adjust my weight. "Well, this is uncomfortable. As your guest, I thought you'd be more hospitable."

She rolls her eyes, passing me a couple of containers. "Something tells me you're used to sleeping on floors," she says with a knowing smirk. "I'm just trying to make you feel right at home."

I scoff, propping myself against Rosé's bed. "You calling me a bum?"

"You said you crash in the basement of a bar and I assume there are no beds down there." she shrugs, sitting down across from me as she hands me a fork and knife. "Simple deduction."

"Well, aren't you just brilliant?" I muse, sticking my fork into a rather dry piece of meat. "Can I be honest with you?"

"If you must," she sighs, smiling as she takes a bite of pure cranberry sauce, her shoulders shimmying. "What is it?"

"I truly loathe turkey," I say, dunking the flavourless meat into a tub of gravy. "It tastes like paper. I don't know why it's such a popular dish."

"Well, you do strike as a person who would know what paper tastes like," she teases. "Maybe you should go on 'My Strange Addiction'. Seek some help."

"Oh, toss off," I grin, giving her thigh a little kick. "Be nice or I'll take your precious cranberry sauce away."

"I'd like to see you try," she says, gripping her plate in a protective manner. "I'm much stronger than I look."

I blink. "You'd fight me over cranberry sauce? Really?"

She just shrugs. "So what are we watching?"

"You've seen 'Friends' before right?" I ask. "Please tell me you've seen it, cause I'm planning to make us rewatch it together."

"Actually I haven't," she admit. "I mean obviously I know about the show but I've never watched it."

My jaw drops. "You're kidding right? It's like one of the most iconic shows ever!" I shake my head. "Well, I guess this gonna be your first time to watch then."

"You gonna force me to watch Friends with you?" she asks as she reaches over her shoulder to grab her laptop off of the bed.

"Yes," I say

She opens the computer and placing it on the edge of the mattress, pulls up Netflix and queues up the first episode. She grins at me, excitement oozing from her pores. "I can't believe you get to pop my Friends cherry, I take it this is one of your favorite shows?"