36

Whoever thought it would be a wise idea to bring a bunch of horny teens to a place with secluded cabins and minimal chaperones was a bloody fool. We've only been at Camp Louise for a day and I've seen enough dicks to last a lifetime. Apparently, the risk of being stung by poison ivy or stinging nettle doesn't deter my classmates from banging in the woods. It's quite funny actually, watching our teachers pretend that the yelps coming from the forest are wolves and not the euphoric moans of teenage girls.

"Okay, who's next?" Mrs. Patella chirps, motioning to a bench set up next to the campfire. There are only twelve of us participating in this stupid game. I glance through the burning flames, my eyes trying to read Lisa's lips as she chats with Rosé. "Someone volunteer or else I'm going to pick one of you!"

"I'll go!" someone exclaims, stumbling towards the bench. He giggles as he sits down next to his friend. I suppose playing Bus Stop when you're tipsy is more fun than when you're sober.

Damn. Why am I even here?

"So I have everything set up for tonight," Jisoo whispers, shoving a marshmallow in her mouth. "I found this clearing just through those trees-" she points east. "Got a blanket set up, some lanterns, her favorite snacks. I think she'll love it." she pauses, swallowing. "Wanna check it out?"

I blink. "Do I want to see where you plan on having sex later? No, I do not."

Her eyes widen. "I do not plan on having sex with her." she whispers in a harsh tone.

"No?"

"No!" Offense flashes across her face. "I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend."

"Ah," I hum, stealing another glance at Lisa. Maybe I need to do something more romantic. More extravagant. More memorable. "Well, I wish you all the best."

"Just come take a look," she begs. "Please? I don't want to fuck this up."

I groan. "Fine, but make it quick."

"Why?" she asks as we stand up. "So you can get back to creeping on lisa?" My jaw clenches. "Yeah, it's noticeable."

"Just walk." I shove her shoulder, using all my willpower not to look over my own. Fuck sakes. How much longer will this continue? I'm on the verge of hiring a damn skywriter.

Flashlight in hand, she leads us through the campgrounds, a variety of music blaring from different cabins. At least everyone else seems to be having fun. Lots of fun based on the giddy screams and woohooing. We pass the last cabin, my least favorite people perched on the wooden stairs.

"Oh my God!" Seulgi laughs, scrolling through her phone before shoving it in Joy's face. "This is totally going to go viral! Look at your face!"

"Don't post that!" Joy whines, trying to snatch Seulgi's phone. "Delete it!"

"No way!" Mark chuckles, winking at her. "Post that shit."

"You guys stop!" she pleads with a concerned frown. She looks up at Taeyong. "Make her delete it!"

He gives her an unbothered shrug. "Not my phone. Not my video. Not my problem."

"Seulgi!" she huffs, standing up aggressively. "Delete it!"

She smirks, pressing a finger to the screen. "And post!"

"Don't worry," Mark says, wrapping his arm over her shoulder. "It's funny, no big deal."