That night, after Lu Shang fell asleep, Edward jumped out from the second floor to another room a few meters away.

    The buildings near here have already been assigned to the Venus Knights, which are basically Edward's personal guards.

    Edward landed silently and came into the house.

    Lauren sensed Edward's aura and walked out. He stroked the gold star on his left shoulder with his right hand and greeted softly, "Good night, Your Highness."

    "You don't need to be polite, Lauren." Edward nodded and walked in with his long legs. Looking at the adjutant he grew up with, he said softly, "I suddenly remembered, are we the same age?"

    "Yes, you and I are the same age, and we happen to be sixty years old this year." Lauren nodded.

    "Sixty years old, you can start thinking about finding a partner." Edward said quickly, "After a period of time, the king will leave the earth for a honeymoon trip after he and the princess get married. At that time, you can stay on the earth and work hard. Settle your marriage affairs first."

    "Yes, Your Highness!" Of course Lauren was very happy, and immediately nodded in agreement!

    "From now on, you don't need to be by my side," Edward coughed, and said, "In this kind of night, your Omega still lives alone, and you should stay outside his window to avoid being coveted by others, you What do you think?"

    Lauren's expression changed drastically!

    That's right, Song Xiaofeng lives alone in the rehabilitation and care center assigned to Omega, which is basically a closed community, and the conditions are quite good, but there are still people not far away from the protection group stationed outside the gate. Alpha, Song Xiaofeng is so beautiful, yet looks so fragile, he is a circle smaller than the already petite princess...

    "I understand! Your Highness!" Lauren was suddenly anxious, showing a resolute look, nodded, and saluted Resigned, and then disappeared into the night like lightning.

    Edward went back and forth silently, and when he returned to the bed full of ambition, Lu Shang muttered in a daze: "Don't move! If you can't sleep, go to the balcony!"

    Then he turned over and squealed in sleep.

    Little did he know that Song Xiaofeng, whom he regarded as his own brother, would experience the same treatment as he did back then from midnight today.

    The so-called straight A chasing people is the most deadly.

    Song Xiaofeng's life became extremely exciting almost instantly, and he didn't have time to look for Lu Shang all of a sudden!

    And Lu Shang didn't realize why Song Xiaofeng didn't come over recently. He sent a message and Song Xiaofeng replied that he was busy at home, so Lu Shang didn't continue to ask. After all, for Lu Shang, he accompanied Song Xiaofeng to play games at home for several days. Countless things have been pushed, but some things are not easy to continue to push.

    Although Lu Shang didn't want to face it anyway.

    That's right, it's the most important preparation for his big wedding - trying on clothes, choosing his own accessories and jewelry to wear, as well as the media meeting broadcast live across the galaxy, and preparing for the important speech he will deliver when the big wedding comes.

    The previous ones are enough to worry about. As a former straight man, Lu Shang’s greatest enjoyment of his wedding is how beautiful his daughter-in-law is. He hopes that when he has money, he can buy his daughter-in-law a huge, the best wedding dress. A diamond ring as exaggerated as the diamond candy I ate when I was a child, but the kind that ordinary girls can't lift with a thinner wrist!

    That's right, it's that arrogant!

    But he didn't expect that the rich future that Lu Shang imagined before going to work would not come true, and even completely reversed the direction. Now he himself has become the one who chooses the dress and the gift.

    Although the world is impermanent, Lu Shang feels that his world is really too impermanent.

    But anyway, Lu Shang will also do things that he has agreed to. Besides, I heard that the wedding preparations for him are basically the kind of big names mentioned in the fashion industry. Everyone who goes to the show is called a curtain call or is responsible for curling their lips. The kind of over the top fashion godfather.

    It is said that these fashion masters who were selected to be eligible to compete for the wedding dress design basically stopped all other things in their hands. For nearly two months, they basically rushed to work every day without sleep.

    I just hope that I can be the one chosen by Lu Shang!

    It is almost certain that it will become famous overnight, and the whole star will be able to open up the market in an instant! After all, the national fashion designer who was worn by Lu Shang last time is already preparing the venue and design of his big show!

    Fashionable celebrities have been wearing his clothes as a trend, and the entire network is wearing the same style as the princess.

    How can we not let these designers break their heads one after another.

    Fortunately, Lu Shang himself will definitely not have to face these designers. Except for the last time he had a fight with Edward in the street and had to record a wedding preparation video to appease the public, Lu Shang’s real pre-marriage things this time are all private action.

    This time, we prepared separately from Edward, which was what Lu Shang's parents insisted on.

    According to the wedding customs, Edward was politely "invited" to live next door about ten days before the wedding, because according to the wedding customs in H City, the man and the woman are not allowed to meet again before marriage, and absolutely not. You can see the other party wearing a wedding dress.

    No matter how arrogant Edward was, it was impossible for him to talk back to his mother-in-law and father-in-law. He was very dissatisfied with this arrangement, but he had no choice but to go to the next door to avoid seeing the princess.

    And then complained wildly to his brother about these strange red tapes on the earth. It was much easier in Nat. If an alpha and omega fell in love, they would naturally be able to go home with someone after they pursued it. After registering for marriage on the star network, the two Individuals can live together.

    There are also things like weddings, and most of them are to match the sense of ceremony of omega, but the wedding is to invite friends to witness, and the general process is also very romantic, that is, everyone gathers together to sing and dance, and if it is a royal family, it is to give a speech.

    And then it's over.

    So Edward didn't understand why people on earth made things so complicated, and even drove him away from his princess because of this, leaving the princess to live alone!

    "Edward, this is a good thing!" Ivan really wanted to beat his younger brother who was suspected of having brain problems after fighting in the war, but he was busy with the foreign affairs of the earth recently, and suppressed the temptations of the big nobles, so he was already busy. His feet didn't touch the ground, and he really didn't have time to run out from the Royal where he was stationed to fight with his brother.

    He could only persuade his younger brother after taking a deep breath, and said patiently: "Think about it, the more complicated the wedding, the more it shows how much people on earth value marriage. You have read the information, and people on earth have a lifetime for marriage." They think that a wedding is a lifelong promise to someone who truly loves each other. No matter what the princess thinks now, he is already willing to hold this wedding with you. No matter whether this promise is true or not, he will promise it in front of all stars I will be with you for the rest of my life... Haven't you noticed yet? For people on Earth, a wedding is like a complete mark of us."

    Edward showed a shocking expression, and Ivan said this at this moment, and he realized that this What the hell does a wedding represent!