Boiled lobster! That taste is so refreshing!

    It's a pity that Dafix is ​​too big. The holographic projection stands bigger than Lu Shang, about two stories high. Lu Shang stands in front of it, not to mention eating its meat, he is not as big as other people's pliers.

    And it is said that Dafix's shell is very hard, except for the special combat weapons produced by Nat, only alpha can kill Dafix with bare hands.

    And poisonous!

    So Lu Shang could only give up regretfully in the end. Many of Nat’s things are poisonous to the people on earth, and they cannot be eaten at all. Otherwise, he would be crazy hungry, and he would have to create a kitchen on Nat Emperor Star. No!

    If you want to say what Lu Shang hates Nat the most, Edward can only be ranked behind the matter of "no food". The earth’s gourmet culture strives for it. He handed the meat to Edward’s mouth, and “threatened”

    him viciously: “Take a bite before you talk!” After a moment of tenderness, he opened his mouth and took a bite of the lobster meat.

    The lobster meat is firm and springy, and extremely tender. It is paired with a slightly refreshing oil, vinegar, and garlic sauce. The juice splashes out after one bite, which shows the chef's skills.

    "How is it?" Lu Shang asked Edward nervously.

    In particular, he wondered whether the tastes of the Nats were the same as those of Earth.

    After all, although the Nat people look like humans, their body structure is different from humans in many places. I don't know if they can taste the delicious food.

    Edward chewed lightly for a while, with surprise in his eyes.

    The Nats have taste cells, but their sense of taste is more about capturing energy, and they rarely have the ability to perceive the pure taste of food. What's more, in the earliest days, it is said that the Nats also relied on the most Extensive way of taking nutrition, but according to records, after evolution, the Nat people gave up this extensive way and chose a more nutritious and convenient nutrient solution.

    Because taste is not what the martial Nats are after, their goal has always been to be stronger!

    Under this logic, only omega is interested in looking for restored tea and holding afternoon tea parties to pass the time.

    Therefore, this is really the first time Edward has eaten food from people on Earth.

    He was surprised that the rough food was different from the rough food he had imagined. Such a terrible bug tasted so fresh and tender.

    And the most important thing is that this food is different from the special products of Nat's planets. They seem to have no other mixed flavors at all, only the purest aroma and sweetness.

    "Is it delicious?" Looking at Edward's appearance, Lu Shang knew that the Nat people could really taste the food, so he couldn't help showing a complacent expression, and said, "I said that you don't understand food at all, What kind of nutrient solution do you eat every day, it tastes like rotten eggs, how do you eat it..."

    Lu Shang was thinking about it, Luo Lili gave the remaining three people a wink, and the four walked away naturally Open some, and leave space for these two people.

    "Damn it, I think Shang'er and His Highness the Prince, so... they're quite a match." The nerd Li Rui was the first to speak. He watched his brother feeding the Prince not far away, and he sincerely admired him, "You guys Can you feel it? The pheromone from His Royal Highness just now...I thought I was going to die."