The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.

Start from the beginning

Uta looks at the bookshelf that is across from her bed and looks through it. Through all these music books, there should be at least one book on combat. Uta knows she grasping at straws, but she has to at least hope for it.

Ah! Manual to Self Defense! Uta thought as she finds a book that is close to what she's looking for.

Uta skims through the pages. There's pages about how to defend yourself through hand to hand, weaknesses and strengths of the human body, weapon usage, what to do in certain situations, and other similar things. Then, Uta finds a single page that is labeled 'Haki'.

"A power that is manifested from one's willpower." Uta reads out loud. "Three types of haki exists: Observation, Armament, and Conqueror."

Uta slowly became intrigued.

"Observation is the sixth sense, Armament is the invisible armor, and Conqueror's is the one given to the one qualified to be a king." Uta said to herself. "While Observation and Armament haki can be learned by all, Conqueror's is not. Information on how Conqueror's haki work is unknown, other than it's chosen to those who have the title of royalty."

Uta clicks her tongue as she wishes she could learn how to use all forms of haki.

I guess I'll stick with learning how to use the other two. Uta sighs.

Uta goes to back to her bed and turns on her lamp.

If I can have a royal title, I'll guess I'll be the Queen, no, Princess of Singing. Uta thought with a smile. Princess Uta...that has a nice ring.

Cleaning the area for the burial became the new routine for several days and by the next week, there was about a quarter left of stuff still needed to be moved. During that time, Uta has slowly grown stronger. After another three more days, the clearing is now cleaned up. All that's left to do is to figure out how to make a burial for the people in all of Elegia.

"Why don't we make little flags." Uta suggests. "We can make a flag for every person who passed."

"Let's do that." Gordon said with a smile.

The pair walk back to their home base and begin to start the next part of their project. Uta wanted to use yellow as the base color for the flags and Gordon allowed it, but suggests to add some violet since it was used a lot in the kingdom. It was then that the flag would be yellow with a violet music note in the center. The flags all had to be sewn and cut, so making the flags had to be hands on. Gordon has had experience in sewing as he had to make suits and dresses for musicians back in his youth. Uta, on the other hand, has found out that she is terrible at this. She poked her finger by a needle more than twenty times and she messed up on snipping cloth into a music note shape about eight times. Gordon assured Uta that he can take of this himself, which left Uta upset. With nothing much to do, Uta sits on the chair and watches the king work his magic.

"Uta, can you tell me more about what your dream is?" Gordon asks breaking the silence. "You never really told me about it. All you talk about is the New Genesis."

"Well, it's a lot to explain." Uta said leaning into the table.

"I can work and listen at the same time." Gordon said. "We have a lot of time to kill."

Uta tells Gordon about how her dream started. She talked about sailing with Shank, using her past time to sing, her idea of making people happy, her promise to Luffy and she's currently talking about her new dream. All the while, Gordon never spoke up, but listen to Uta's words as he worked.

"My New Genesis will only come true once my songs bring happiness and joy to everyone worldwide! I want start something unlike any other!" Uta stated.

"You really know how to dream big." Gordon said with a smile. "Making music for the whole world to enjoy, only few were able to accomplish that goal and none started at your age."

Uta's Idol.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara