𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Venice

Venice

The next two days I wake up with a headache, fuck.

I quickly take some pain killers and take a shower, before plopping back down on my bed, I pick in my phone expecting tons of messages from Liam, when I open it there was just one.

Liam: call me when your ready.

I didn't like not being on good terms with Liam, but I don't think I'm ready to see him yet, I really want to see him and apologize and hug it out but this isn't a fairytale.

I exit the text and look thru my other ones to find only Jason texted me, I sigh as I look down at his text.

Jason: I'm expecting you to be at my party tonight Ven, don't blow me off please... 🙏🏻

I frown, I really wasn't in the mood for a party, but I promised Jason a while ago that I'd go and I'd already missed a few that I said I would go to.

Maybe this will be good, maybe I need to be out of the house and thinking about something else, I'm still very upset at how Liam yelled at me and I can't stop thinking about it.

I text him back with a thumbs up emoji before throwing myself down on my bed and decide to sleep for the rest of the day.

When I wake up it's already around 8 o'clock, I missed school today and I was in bed sleeping for almost the whole day, I finally get up feeling a bit better, my headache was completely gone now.

I wash my face before getting ready for Jason's party, I throw on a simple outfit not wanting to dress up, I throw on a small hoodie as well.

Walking into the bathroom I look at myself, I look dead, I put on a tiny bit of concealer to hide the puffy ness of my eyes and then apply a bit of blush.

I grab my phone and walk outside, Liam still hasn't come to pick up his car, I could drive it to the party but I decided against it, we're trying to forget about him.

I decide I'm going to walk, Jason's house is surprisingly not too far from mines, it takes me about 10 minutes to finally make it here by foot.

When I walk into the house the first person I noticed was Gracie. She came? She made eye contact with me and sent me a sad smile before walking away with a few other people.

So I still needed to fix.. that.

Sighing I push through all of the people and make my way to the kitchen and make myself a drink, I probably shouldn't be drinking but one drink wouldn't hurt right.

I quickly drink the substance before pushing my way through all of the people again, I sit down on one of the couches where people were surrounding as people played spin the bottle.

I laughed to myself at how childish my generation really was. "Wanna join red?" Someone called, I made eye contact with someone I didn't know.

"No thanks, I'll watch." I send a small smile and he just chuckles before they continue the game, my hand clutches my phone, I can't help but hope that Liam texts me again, even though I didn't reply to his first one.