CHAPTER 4

THE NEXT DAY

Priscilla’s POV

We were now in Frisco. I felt everything was going to change once I'm back to this town.

“ Who do we have here?” Alisa said as I stepped out of the car.

“ Do you have amnesia ?” I retorted as I rolled my eyes at her.

“ Don’t you dare Priscilla!” Alisa warned.

“ Oh, there she is! I thought you kind of lost your memory,” I chuckled.

“ What’s going on here?” Jeremy asked as he looked at us.

“ Jeremy, this is ...” I said.

“ Alisa, Alisa Jones,” Alisa answered as she cut me short.

“ It’s nice to meet you, Alisa. I’m Jeremy,” Jeremy said as he reached his hand out to greet her. Such a gentleman.

“ Sorry to ask, but are you two related by the way?” Alisa said as she glanced at me with a forced smile.

Jeremy laughed. “ No, Alisa. Priscilla and I are...” Jeremy tried to answer.

“ Dating. He’s mine so back off bitch!”  I told her.

“ Priscilla, hey, that was uncalled for,” Jeremy said to me.

“ Yes, Priscilla. That was harsh. It was only a simple question. Do you really hate me that much? I thought we were friends. I know our friendship ended on a wrong foot but you didn’t have to call me the " b"  word,” Alisa stated as tears welled up in her eyes.

“ Alisa, she didn’t mean that. Priscilla, apologize to her,” Jeremy said not taking his eyes off me.

He looked disappointed and it was all because of this sly.“ She doesn’t deserve it, Jeremy. Alisa is deceiving you with her fake tears. I know her better than you do anyway,” I told him as I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at her with hate.

“ It doesn't matter, Priscilla. Alisa is not leaving until you apologize to her and I'm serious,” Jeremy said as I looked at him in shock.

“ You can't tell me what to do, Jeremy. We came here for a different reason. I’m not going to waste a minute on her. I will never apologize for what I said to her because she is a true definition of that word,” I told him.

“ It's alright. You don’t need to apologize to me Priscilla. I’m sorry for what I did to you in the past. Let’s be friends again,” Alisa said as she stepped closer to me.

I wanted to choke her to death so badly.

“ Priscilla, she’s waiting,” Jeremy said.

“ When did I start taking orders from you, Jeremy? I don't like Alisa and she can't change how I feel about her with an apology,” I replied.

“ You don’t have to say anything Jeremy. Priscilla is going through a lot now. She’s been trying to find her son who is kind of obsessed with my daughter. I want us to patch things up Priscilla. Let's put this behind us,” Alisa said with a small smile.

“ Priscilla, why didn’t you tell me earlier. I’m sorry for what Nathaniel did to your daughter. It’s not going to happen again. I promise you,” Jeremy said.

“ Thank you very much Jeremy. I hope when you find that boy, you put him on a leash,” Alisa stated.

“ Be mindful of your words Alisa,” I warned.

“ She’s right. Nathaniel is not going to hurt anyone so you are safe,” Jeremy said.

“ I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that, Priscilla,” Alisa said as she tried to avoid eye contact.