"It's sour when making trouble, sticky It’s sweet when you’re young.”

    Yuan Tang asked: “Then do you like sour or sweet?”

    Chong Hao looked at him for a while, then suddenly lowered his head and kissed his sugar-stained lips, saying: “As long as it’s Ah Tang , I like everything."

    "...You're so weird today." Yuan Tang was delighted by his sweet words, and said softly, "Why did you suddenly say something that made me so happy?

    " Let's go."

    Yuan Tang stopped immediately, let go of his spiritual sense to search around, and his five senses instantly sent the news not far away: "That stinky fox! Don't run away! Why

    are you stealing chickens again!" Watching the thumping chicken run so fast, the group didn't stop them. Yuan Tang's eyes sharpened, and his figure turned into a red shadow and rushed out. Chong Hao thought it was bad, so he cheered up and followed, "A Tang!"

    "Public is public, private is private!" Yuan Tang said coldly: "Stinky boy, I must find him out and beat him to pieces!"

    Yuan Tang chased all the way along his spiritual sense, and at a glance he saw that the little waste was pawing at him. Yuan Qi didn't have the internal organs of the chicken, no wonder it was discovered so easily.

    He narrowed his eyes and approached slowly.

    Chong Hao landed not far away, and sent a voice transmission to Yuan Rong: "Your father is here." The

    white-haired fox didn't even look back, and jumped forward without hesitation to flee, but the little thing is still a little thing, As soon as his body rushed over, Yuan Tang followed closely. He transformed into his original form, and sent Yuan Rong flying with his paw, accompanied by a cry of "Aw!"

    After the little guy landed on the ground, he got up suddenly, trying to run in a panic, but he couldn't possibly be Yuan Tang's opponent. The body that had just got up was suddenly sent flying by a white shadow rushing over, with a loud bang , his body was directly smashed into the mountain wall on one side to a depth of more than three feet. He moved, but he was stuck between the mountain walls and could not move.

    Yuan Tang turned into a human form, strode over, and looked coldly at the little thing that was photographed into the mountain wall.

    It was a coincidence that the mountain wall was photographed in the shape of a fox. Yuan Rong seemed to be inlaid into it by magic, unable to move, and could only look at him with tears in his eyes.

    Chong Hao also came up and persuaded: "Stop beating."

    To be honest, this educational model was never expected by Chong Hao. He always thought that he should be the kind of father who is particularly strict with his children, but under the background of Yuan Tang Suddenly, he suddenly became the kind one.

    He stretched out his hand to try to pull Yuan Tang out, and then found that the little guy was so deeply patted by Yuan Tang that he couldn't get it out for a while.

    Yuan Tang was aggressive: "Where did Yuan Qi go?"

    "I... lost him." Yuan Rong's voice came from the mountain wall, timidly, how strange, this kid is obviously afraid of Yuan Tang, but every time The next time he wanted to make him angry on purpose, Chong Hao had no choice but to say: "A Tang, are you hungry? That chicken looks dead."

    Yuan Tang turned his head and took a look, frowned, and said, "What's wrong with children, learning to steal."

    Chong Hao looked indifferent, but Yuan Rong looked over blankly, never expecting that his father would actually After saying this, just after thinking about it, Yuantang added: "It's just a mortal, and I can't beat you. Can't I just steal it? Do I have to steal it?!"