22

Chapter 22

    The vixen finished eating the jerky, and didn't pursue Chong Hao's confession of his mistake.

    Although he didn't feel that he was wrong, judging from the expressions of Chong Hao and Huai Xiang, he also knew that what he did was not tolerated by them.

    He still understands the principle of seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages. Anyway, it is a thing of the past. If he has not suffered a disadvantage, he is not going to take the initiative to dig it out and make a fuss, not to mention that he is still counting on Chonghao to help him cultivate.

    Chong Hao slapped him with a jujube so that he didn't feel any pain or itchiness, and he didn't remember to eat or hit the little things. After pestering Chong Hao and promising to get him a thousand-year-old ginseng, he climbed into bed and fell asleep.

    Because of his love for prototypes recently, white hairs fell everywhere on the bed. Thinking back to when he said that the female fox was a hair-shedding monster, he was not much better.

    Chong Hao sat on the edge of the bed, looked at the fluff, and reached out to touch his little belly. The little fox's belly is very soft, and the belly is also thin, and it is still somewhat elastic when pressed, plus the warm body temperature , It's even better than a hand stove.

    He soon fell asleep on all fours, completely defenseless against Chong Hao.

    The man got up and went to find a comb, and combed his body little by little. Maybe it's because of the winter, he has grown a layer of fluffy warm fur, and the hair that has faded will be scraped off when he combs. It was comfortable to touch, so I changed the posture to let him comb.

    Chong Hao raised his little claws, the comb scraped across his armpits, and suddenly paused—it

    was knotted.

    The candied haws fairy is so careless that he doesn't even know that his armpits are knotted.

    He raised that little paw, and combed the knot patiently. He didn't know where he hurt the bad thing. The vixen suddenly woke up from a deep sleep, and bit his hand without stopping.

    Chong Hao quickly retracted his eyes and hands, took advantage of the situation and hugged him on his lap, saying: "It's knotted, be good."

    After being reminded by him, the vixen became obedient, let him comb her little paws, lay down on his stomach again, and fell asleep again.

    His drowsiness should have started some time ago, but because most of the time he was still full of energy, Chong Hao hadn't noticed anything unusual, and only now did he know that it probably had something to do with his stomach.

    Because of reminding Chong Hao, and because he was a little tired for no reason recently, the vixen refrained from going to the palace to steal treasure that night.

    Until the next day when Chong Hao went to court, he rushed over to ask for ginseng, but saw that the other party had brought back an imperial physician, "Take the pulse first, and then look at it later."

    Yuan Tang looked at the imperial physician with an old-fashioned expression on his face, as if he was about to die at any time He looked dissatisfied and said: "What pulse do I want? I'm not sick."

    Humans can't save people who are sick. Last time he broke through the formation and injured these people, they were completely helpless. Human doctors are nothing but quack doctors to him. That's all.

    Chong Hao glanced at his expression, and said meaningfully: "There may be a happy event."

    What he said was not clear, Yuan Tang was dazed, and asked again: "What happy event?" "