11

Chapter 11: Kindness

    What kind of three chapters is this?

    Yuantang thought, relying on the magic weapon in his hand, Chong Hao has been so rampant, and he will definitely look good to him when he goes out.

    He thought so in his heart, but it didn't show on his face.

    Chong Hao finally stretched out his hand, and the huge palm was spread out in front of him, and the vixen hurriedly jumped up and stepped on it. As soon as he was lifted out of the formation, he immediately sat on Chong Hao.

    This body is soft and has a unique fragrance, which is unique to a refined Nine-Tailed Fox, and it comes from the charming bones.

    He wrapped his arms around the vixen's body, lowered his head and bumped into his upturned nose, the vixen opened his lips and kissed him, Chong Hao followed the trend, he grabbed Yuan Tang's hand with one hand, but suddenly felt a hard and cold one But it was too late, the dagger pierced his chest in an instant, he only had time to turn over and throw the vixen down, avoiding the fatal position, he pulled it out with his backhand, spattering a few drops of blood.

    His face turned pale, but he didn't say a word. After covering his wound and standing still, the vixen's figure had already flied towards the door. Perhaps it was his appearance that gave the vixen a sense of accomplishment. He sighed pretendingly, and said, "Chong Hao, Chonghao, why are you so stupid?"

    After he finished speaking, he couldn't hold back his laughter. Although Chonghao had a blessing to protect him from evil spirits, he couldn't escape the mortal weapon after all. Mana was really nothing to him. However, the small dagger can easily kill him.

    He laughed twice, then suddenly his figure flashed and he raised his palm to attack, but before the figure came close, he was suddenly bumped into something, and was instantly bounced away, with a loud "bang" from his side, waiting Yuan Tang came back to his senses, but found that he was locked in a golden cage, surrounded by a golden light, if you look carefully, the runes engraved on the clear matter emanated, and Yuan Tang reached out to touch it , and shrank back as if being scalded.

    What magic weapon is this? !

    Chong Hao pressed the wound, walked towards him slowly, and said in a deep voice: "You can't remember a single word you said for your husband."

    Yuan Tang squeezed his hand, and before he could react, Chong Hao had already put the cage Put it away and put him back into the golden house.

    As soon as Yuan Tang got out of the cage, he immediately looked up at him. Chong Hao seemed to be in pain, and he was holding the table to take a deep breath. His eyelashes were drooping, his face was pale, and he looked... pitiful.

    The atmosphere was awkward and heavy for a while, the vixen never thought that he would be caught as soon as he went out, he blinked, still a little confused, and found that Chong Hao had disappeared from before him.

    Yuan Tang hurriedly climbed up the table, looked out with his feet on his feet, but couldn't find him, then ran out of the room and climbed up the fence, but he looked around the whole room, but he didn't see Chong Hao.

    If Chonghao taunted him to retaliate against him, then he could still understand, but what's the situation now?

    Yuan Tang wanted to go down the wall, but was soon blocked by the formation, one of them lost his footing and fell off the wall, he rubbed his buttocks to get up, looked up for a long time, but couldn't hear any movement, Nor did he see Chong Hao's familiar face.