6

Chapter 6

    Chong Hao didn't want his 'happiness' for the time being, he tapped the vixen's lips and said, "You said you liked Your Majesty two days ago."

    Yuan Tang took it for granted, "I like you now."

    "Now?"

    "In the future I like you too." Yuan Tang pursed his lips and kissed his finger, Chong Hao withdrew his finger, rubbed his thumb against his fingertips, and

    said in a low voice: "If I don't follow you, will I go to seduce others again?" When he arrived at the 'Imperial Palace', greed flashed across his eyes again, he didn't pay attention to his tone at all, and asked

    bluntly : "Are there many treasures in the emperor's palace?" When he reached His Majesty, Chong Hao's expression turned cold, and he picked his chin with his knuckles. Yuan Tang's neck was slender and fragile, as if it could be broken with a light touch, but he was obviously not aware of the danger, and he was still expecting his answer on his pale face.

    "There are endless wars, so His Majesty subsidizes the national treasury all the year round..." Seeing that he didn't seem to understand, Chong Hao concluded: "Very poor.

    " You are also poor."

    "It's okay for you to be poor." Yuan Tang said seriously: "You are different from them, you are a big baby."

    He rested his mind on going to the palace, raised his face and breathed with him, softly Nasal voice mixed with strong longing: "Come on, come on, Chonghao..."

    In the blink of an eye, the sun was setting, and when the vixen woke up, the bed curtain was dark, and the brilliance in his eyes was shining, and he was surprised that his injury had healed After seven or eight minutes, his excited fingers trembled slightly, and he couldn't hold back his laughter.

    Who would have thought that he gave the legendary God of War who was heartless and desireless, but it was strange, he always thought that some of Chonghao's functions were underdeveloped... But it is true, reincarnated as a human being, it can be regarded as a rebirth what?

    Everyone has the seven emotions and six desires, how could he not?

    The vixen rolled on the bed excitedly, the bed curtain was pulled open suddenly, and his face full of ecstasy was caught in the eyes of the other party in an instant. Yuan Tang restrained himself a little, and asked, "Where have you been?"

    "It's time to eat." Chong Hao sat down and reached out to him. In her arms, she kissed him on the cheek again.

    I don't know if it's because of doing something 'happy', but Yuan Tang found that the way he looked at him was much gentler, and there was a bit of pampering in his movements.

    Being treated like this also happened after Yuan Tang took off the fox fur, he knew it was a symbol of being liked, this thought made him grin again. Chonghao has no memory of his previous life, but he remembers clearly that when this person rushed into his cave, his face was so gloomy that it was as terrifying as the thunder disaster that happened once in a thousand years. He only slapped himself, but the injury But it was enough for Yuantang to raise him for several years.

    After being locked up, Yuan Tang was terrified every day, worried that he would come back and kill him...

    Oh, he still remembers clearly, when he pitifully begged the other party to let him go, Chong Hao looked at him coldly, his voice Like the expression on his face, there is an unconcealable contempt mixed in the coldness: "Naughty beast, don't think that I will be bewitched by you like others." Chong Hao is in a good mood at the moment, and he is dressing him with his own hands, and his tone is a little