24

Chapter 24: Where's the Meat?

    Inside the golden house, the vixen showed him the landscape picture that was originally placed in the house.

    The reason why the vixen didn't understand the words above was not because those words were too uncommon, but because the words were not used today. Fortunately, Chong Hao learned a lot, and showed him word by word: "Ah, no, Ze."

    "What is this place?" The vixen asked: "Is there any treasure?" "I don't know

    ."

    "Then, what about this place?" His thin white fingers touched the place where the signature was signed again, and Chong Hao identified it , shook his head and said, "I'm going to flip through the book, the previous text is hard to read."

    The vixen looked sullen, and heard him say, "Take out that pair quickly."

    "No." Yuan Tang turned and rolled on the bed, Said: "As soon as I take it out, you will definitely take it away."

    "If you can match this pair, I will never take it away."

    The vixen judged others by himself, thinking that he must be lying, and shook his head repeatedly : "No, I don't believe it."

    "Ah Tang..."

    "Tell me what the inscription is first."

    "I'll check it out for you."

    The vixen rolled his eyes and said, "Then wait until you find out." "

    This is obviously to trick him into doing things for him, Chong Hao walked towards him, the vixen thought he was going to catch himself, rolled off the bed, and hid directly under the bed, even when he was in human form, he was soft and boneless , Sliding down like running water, Chong Hao was a step slower, so he had to squat outside, frowning and said: "Hurry up and return it." "I have said that

    this is something from my ancestors, but you don't believe it, what can I do?"

    " Then you can prove it to me."

    "I don't." The vixen said: "You will definitely take the opportunity to snatch it!"

    "If what you said is true, I will definitely not grab it."

    The vixen fell silent.

    Chong Hao waited for a while, making sure that he would not believe himself, and changed the subject: "What do you want to eat? Are you hungry?"

    The vixen lay under the bed and re-opened the painting, saying: "Hungry, I want to eat Beef."

    Chong Hao left, Yuan Tang looked under the bed for a while, but couldn't see anything, so he hid the scroll again and got out.

    Raw for the first time and cooked for the second time, the vixen is not angry now that he was imprisoned, he began to search for things left by his ancestors, and he didn't give up and start eating until Chong Hao put the food back in.

    Chong Hao looked down at him, and he couldn't even eat outside: "If you refuse to hand it over, I won't let you out tonight." The

    vixen didn't care at all whether he let him go out, he just wanted Staying here, digging through the golden house, he ignored Chong Hao's words, and waited until the other party left, but nothing he wanted was handed over.

    At night, the vixen was lying on the bed with his fingers on his stomach. He suspected that he seemed to have eaten too much recently, and his stomach had come out, but fortunately, he had a blindfold to cover it up.