42

Chapter 42: Baby

    Yuan Tang now sleeps on a bed that is as soft as clouds every day. The bed curtains in the fairy world are not as thick as in the world, but with some light gauze, which is faint and shadowy, causing him to lie down for a whole day.

    He was lethargic, and Chong Hao couldn't bear to disturb him, so he personally took his magic stove every day and made whatever he ate.

    Because he really couldn't entangle Yuan Tang, Chong Hao finally prepared Wang Liang Pill for him and fed it secretly. Yuan Tang immediately began to feel sleepy. He sat beside the other party, touched his increasingly protruding abdomen, and then ring Holding the soft body of the man, let him sleep against her.

    Not long after, Yuan Tang woke up. When he saw Chong Hao for the first time, a look of amazement flashed across his eyes, and then he stared non-stop.

    As the name suggests, this Wangliang Dan Dan is a beam that makes people forget. When Chong Hao asked for it from the immortal doctor, he only asked for one or two days' worth of it, so that he could forget about the Laoshizi Tongxin Pill, but seeing His eyes became uncertain, "What's the matter? Don't you remember me?"

    Yuan Tang said kindly, "Who are you?"

    "..." Chong Hao took out the magic weapon and sent a voice transmission to the immortal doctor: "Give me Is it Wangliang Pill?"

    "Exactly."

    "Two days?"

    "Two days, no more, no less."

    "Why does he seem to have forgotten his past?"

    "Don't worry, Immortal Venerable, after three days he will I just remembered."

    "..." If he hadn't been well-bred, Chong Hao might have blown his spirit.

    This is really, I can't understand the myth! What Chong Hao wanted was to make Yuan Tang forget about those two days. Who made him lose his memory for two days? Looking at his lover's ignorant eyes, he had to tell him his identity in detail. Yuan Tang listened obediently, and said oh, Reluctantly, he propped himself up from Chonghao's arms, looked left and right in the hall, and suddenly his eyes fell on the night pearl: "Is that from our family?"

    Chonghao said: "There is no need to take it off, even if it is on the wall. , that's yours too."

    Yuan Tang was skeptical, and looked him up and down with his beautiful eyes, feeling that this man is so handsome and my eyes are so good, while turning over and getting out of bed, he suddenly felt something was wrong, he looked down at his stomach, and said: " What's wrong with me?"

    "You... have always loved to eat, and you're a little fat."

    Yuan Tang had a strange look on his face: "Why don't you despise me?"

    "Because you're good-looking."

    Yuan Tang waved his hand immediately after listening, The mirror on the wall flew towards him. When Yuan Tang saw his face, his eyes suddenly brightened, and a clear expression appeared on his face. He suddenly became puzzled: "Why did I fall in love with you?"

    "... "If it wasn't for Yuantang's amnesia, Chonghao might never know that he actually dislikes his own appearance.

    Yuan Tang immediately put aside his thought that he was attractive just now, and said, "Did you have a crush on me a long time ago, so you lied to me by taking advantage of my amnesia?"

    Chong Hao said lightly, "You can go and find out, The whole world knows that you and I are fairy couples."

    "Why does the whole world know about us?"