"What are you doing to hit the child again?"

    Yuan Tang Xuankong twisted a few more times, turned his head and saw the 'cat', no, it should be said to be a little tiger, ran away without a trace, turned into a human form and then became angry Said: "It's obviously changed to me today, and he still looks like Chong Hao!" The

    little guy has two original forms, he can become a little tiger or a little fox, but...most of the time, the little thing never If you don't want to be a little fox, if you ask me, you prefer a majestic big tiger.

    Yuan Tang was unconvinced, where is the prestige of the tiger? He looked like a cat when he was a child, how could he have the prestige of a nine-tailed fox? !

    He made an appointment with Chong Hao, let the little guy be a fox today and a tiger tomorrow, every day, Chong Hao also agreed, but this little guy turns into a little fox every morning, and turns into a little tiger as soon as he slips out So, as soon as the angry Yuantang saw him turn into a tiger, he would rush up and beat him up indiscriminately.

    "You're going to sign an immortal contract with Chong Hao later, why don't you dress up?"

    "I look better than you even if I don't dress up!"

    Even though he said that, Yuan Tang let go of the little waste for the time being and ran towards Chong Hao ran over.

    Yuan Qi walked forward and called out: "A Rong."

    This name was given by Yuan Tang, and Yuan Rong didn't like it very much, but he couldn't decide on the name, so he could only bear with it. A pair of pointed ears poked out from behind the pillar, the little guy ran towards Yuan Qi and was picked up by him.

    This pair of pointed ears is obviously inherited from Yuan Tang, Yuan chuckled and said, "Why did you deliberately make him angry?"

    "Daddy is angry, it's fun."

    This was the first time Yuan Tang saw Chong Hao in red , I don’t know why, the bright and flamboyant clothes on him are still calm and dignified on Chonghao, he walked over, circled around Chonghao, and when the man was caught off guard, he suddenly jumped to him On his body, Chong Hao reflexively supported him, and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "I think you have a different style today."

    "... Style?"

    "Just handsome!"

    "Hmm..."

    " I want to do spiritual practice with you."

    "Wait until the ceremony is finished." Chong Hao gazed at his exquisite and charming face, covered his dark eyes, and said, "I will accompany you at night."

    Mo Shangcheng had been preparing for this ceremony for a long time, Because Yuan Tang wanted to be grand and amazing, in short, he wanted to be very, very pompous. And Chong Hao did as he said, and specially used Tianma and golden carriages for this purpose. In addition, there were countless golden soldiers clearing the way. Yuan Tang himself was quite satisfied.

    But at this moment, he suddenly changed his mind: "I think about it now."

    "Now?"

    "Yeah." Yuan Tang pouted and kissed him, and said: "Let's go down to earth and come back after playing for a while, soon, no Someone will find out."

    "...It's not right." Chong Hao said: "A lot of guests came today, and they are all waiting outside, you and I abandon the guests and go to the world... It doesn't make sense at all."