Chong Hao hugged him back into the house, Kun pinched his fingers to calculate, and suddenly waved his hand to sacrifice a big shining golden tripod, the tripod rushed out and instantly occupied Yuan Tang's sight, he lay on the window and stared round his eyes , asked eagerly: "What kind of treasure is that?"

    "I don't know." Chong Hao said, "It looks like a super treasure."

    Yuan Tang's heart fluttered when he saw it, and he rolled out of his arms and ran out: "Father! What kind of treasure is that?!"

    It was the first time he called Daddy in so long, and Kun was a little dazed, and

    said, "It is the divine tripod of heaven and earth, which can hold all things." Yuan Tang asked, "Can I inherit your god?" Cauldron?"

    "...If you can use it, you can take it at that time."

    "What are you doing?"

    "Lieyun Leijie seems to be roaring, with this thing, the people below will be safe."

    I don't know how many places the golden tripod covered. Yuan Tang was looking at it with joy in his heart, pondering the power and function of this thing, suddenly his stomach began to hurt slightly, he frowned, and pressed his stomach: "Could it be that I... ..."

    Another huge thunder struck, and the two figures moved from far to near, and soon came to the front. Yuantang's abdomen hurt greatly. Kun immediately stepped forward, drew a formation at random, and directly covered Yuantang. .

    The pain eased slightly, Kun came over and said: "Don't be afraid, it won't hurt very much, I will help you."

    Chong Hao said: "Can you transfer the spell of pain?"

    "There is no one in the world that I can't. He said: "Will you bear some for him?"

    "Of course."

    Kun smiled and said: "If you are sincere, you can relieve his pain."

    He turned his head, and the two had already walked in. One of them had condensed eyebrows and a stern aura that was almost invisible to the eye, while the other was quiet with gentle eyes. Kun said, "It's better to come sooner than later. It seems that this little thing is about to come out. Let's start."

    As for Yuan Tang In the beginning, the pain was real, but soon, he found that the pain was relieved, and his thoughts suddenly returned to the time when he was a fetus a long time ago.   

     "If I can save him from giving birth here, then  I'll be here."

      The sky thunder above level nine, it is said that the thunder calamity ascended by Xiuxian landed from there, but there are dense thunder calamities there, if one person breaks in, it may instantly become the target of countless thunder calamities, so Chong Hao said, the land of the holy thunder of Lieyun , few people can pass.   

      It's still good to beat it down, but if it really goes up, it is very likely that it will be wiped out in an instant.    

     But there is a person who has a child in his arms and has stayed in it for a hundred years, enduring a lot of suffering for him in advance.    

    Later, he felt a white light appear in front of his eyes, and someone whispered: "My Ah Tang will be happy."

    Yuan Tang didn't feel any pain, he seemed to have had many dreams, all messed up, even he himself couldn't tell whether it was real or not, until he felt a chill in his stomach, and when he suddenly opened his eyes, he heard a long cry , a huge shadow appeared in the room, with a long tail and a slender figure. At the same time, there was another shadow on the other wall, which was completely different from the previous one, but equally terrifying. Then, he saw Straight ahead, there was a small figure, who was lifted up by someone, and then, wow, the crying almost hurt the eardrum.