"Because you are worried that I will be snatched away..." Yuan Tang's face was wrinkled, and he almost wrote 'Only you So I'm still worried about being snatched away by others? Faced with his expression of disgust and contempt, Chong Hao couldn't tell the truth even if it was true. He stood up and said, "Forget it, you will understand after two days."

    "Where are you going?"

    " Get you something to eat."

    When he walked in, he packed up the night pearls in the room, including the mirror, and the vixen was lying on the ground examining the value of his bed.

    Thieves do not change. Chong Hao frowned, and put those things out again, watching them fly out of the package, the vixen immediately became anxious: "Hey, what are you doing?"

    "These are just vulgar things for decoration, not treasures, you It's useless to come."

    Chong Hao walked over, pulled him up from the ground, and said: "You are pregnant now, don't be rash, be careful of accidents."

    "I'm pregnant?" Yuan Tang was stunned, his first reaction was to face down Going to touch, Chong Hao's eyelids twitched again, he hugged him to the chair with both hands, and said, "Stay here obediently, you should remember everything in two days."

    "How could it be..." Yuan Tang said : "How could I fall in love with someone who looks like you?"

    Honestly speaking, Chong Hao's looks are definitely not bad, and he is also a leader in the three worlds. But Yuantang was born with hell, endowed with stunning beauty by heaven and earth, and born to be seductive. Once he stands there, he asks a person to sit there with a stool without doing anything. He also has a ignorant, conceited temperament. Before seeing what he looks like, he still thinks that he has good eyesight, but when he sees what he looks like, he immediately turns his face and is ruthless.

    Chong Hao recalled Yan Zhi's self-restraint after being told he was ugly when he played in the battle, and suddenly felt that if he hadn't had some relationship with Yuan Tang, he must have been humiliated like Yan Zhi.

    He suddenly felt it was funny, and he was a little irritated, and said, "If you think I'm ugly, you can leave on your own."

    Yuan Tang grabbed a chicken leg with one hand, and walked outside. The majestic guards passed by, Yuan Tang frowned suddenly, turned over and jumped down from the upstairs, while puffing out his cheeks and eating chicken legs, he flew out of the palace with his toes and landed on the streets of Moshang City. He looked at the people in front of him. People came and went, rubbed his eyes hard, and looked back and forth at the people on the street carefully.

    Chonghao was worried about what he would do due to amnesia, so he quietly followed him all the way, seeing him walking for a few streets and suddenly returning the same way, because he couldn't figure out his mind, he went back to the hall by himself, sat at the table and pretended to be It's like never going out.

    Soon, Yuan Tang opened the door, sat down in front of him, and started to eat.

    "Why did you come back again?"

    "I have a crush on you, and I still have a bit of vision." The vixen looked a little aggrieved: "It turns out that you are not ugly, but you are not as good-looking as me."

    Chong Hao didn't know what to say to comfort him, so he grabbed something to eat.

    The vixen drooped his eyelashes, and said, "So I chose you because I had no choice."

    "..." Chong Hao heard that in the few years when Yuan Tang was born, he would often stare at his own shadow or those Looking at the radiant stones, he even polished some of the stones in Ah Wu Ze, and stared at them. The great immortal who observed him back then still felt that it was a mystery. Now, Chong Hao felt that there seemed to be an explanation .