Chong Hao's eyes widened Softly, he said: "Who doesn't know about the relationship between you and me, how dare you rob people?

    " Are you so popular?"

    Yuan Tang was jealous, and never knew how to restrain his jealousy. Chong Hao realized that this topic was not good, and said, "Are you in good health?"

    "I'm fine, just seeing food It will be uncomfortable in the stomach, and it will also be uncomfortable not to see."

    Yuan Tang has been wrapping all the red threads around their wrists, thickly wrapped, and finally tied them with satisfaction, saying: "Okay, their red threads must be Tie it as tight as I do, and tie it more, so you are mine."

    He let go, but the red thread didn't disappear, Yuan Tang was stunned for a second, and said, "He used to scare me with wool?"

    This thing is It was used by mortals, but in their hands, it became a vulgar object visible to the naked eye. Chong Hao cast a spell to make the red line disappear, and lied to him: "Okay, it's gone."

    Yuan Tang couldn't hold back his lips, his eyes were bright Said: "Chong Hao, let's get married, okay?"

    "You want..." "Get

    married." Yuan Tang said excitedly: "I will be carried by many people in a sedan chair, and then I will marry you, so that the whole fairy world will marry you." Everyone knows that I am your wife."

    "You, would you like to be my wife?"

    "It's just a title, if you don't want me to do it, then you can do it!" Yuan Tang circled around him, He said happily: "You have sworn a true god's oath for me, why don't you hold a grand fairy wedding with me, conclude a fairy contract, we can pledge each other, and we will share weal and woe from now on, live and die together."

    Marriage contracts in the fairy world are generally concluded by fairy couples. Once the oath is made, there is no room for regret. Even if it is dead, turned into ashes, reincarnated, this contract will always be nailed to the soul. , will be subject to millions of punishments in the world, and the execution period of this punishment is the same as the life of heaven and earth.

    If the heaven and the earth are immortal, they will be tortured forever, unable to survive or die.

    Although this contract has always existed, there are very few people who have concluded it, especially for immortals and ancient gods like them, because their lifespan is almost endless, and some people can guarantee that they will not change their minds for tens of thousands of years. But it may not be guaranteed that the heart will not change for hundreds of thousands of years. If the relationship between the two of them fades one day, there is no way to erase it.

    Chonghao said: "If there is love between the two, this fairy deed is just a tasteless, if there is no friendship, this fairy deed is a shackle, why bother?" "     Are

    n't you willing to like me forever?"

Other people's spiritual cultivation, do you remember?" "So what if you remember?

    "

    "Then you are asking for trouble if you want to sign a fairy contract, if you really have that day..."

    "I like you because I like you, and I want to put everything in my heart ." Express it to you, Chong Hao, why do you always worry about nothing? If the day comes when I don’t like you, I will betray you, and I will betray you. Even if I have to be punished, if I don’t like you, I still don’t like you.”