Chong Hao took a breath and said, "I'll tell you again, if you have any dissatisfaction, you can tell me directly, you can't just do it, you know?     " It's useless to talk."

     Yuan Tang has his own way of dealing with things: "Since you can be killed directly, why bother talking?"    

      "I restrict you for your own good. If you are angry with you, you want to take someone's life, do you think you are unfair? If someone wants to kill you because of your wrong words when you have not obtained such a way, are you annoyed?"  

     Chonghao is true Yuan Tang thought about it for a while, and said, "Then I won't be like this next time, so don't be angry."  

     "...You just can't listen at all ."

     "Change, Ah Tang, if you continue like this, the life between you and me will never be peaceful! Do you want the things that happened 30,000 years ago to happen again?!"

    Yuantang's eyelashes flickered, he recalled the scene of A Wuze Xia Chonghao's death, his expression finally showed the helplessness of a child who did something wrong, he lowered his head, and whispered: "I see. "

     "Follow me to the main hall."

    "I won't apologize to him, he was the one who blamed me first, and he deserves it if I hit him!"

    Chong Hao walked ahead silently, Yuan Tang trotted to keep up with him, stretched out his hand to hold him His hand, Chong Hao turned to look at him, Yuan Tang smiled ingratiatingly, the man sighed slightly, and said: "Just stand obediently, don't talk nonsense, be gentle, okay?"

    "Okay.

    " Dozens of people gathered, Yuan Tang followed Chong Hao, and after hearing him apologize on his behalf, he continued: "The purpose of bringing him back now is to raise the baby with spiritual energy, I promise, from now on, Ah Tang will be from Moshang. Like me, he will regard you as relatives. Over the years, the elders must have known that Atang is mentally incomplete, behaves a bit childish, and has to learn some rules slowly, so I hope everyone will take care of them.

    " Whispering, after a short exchange, someone came forward and said respectfully: "I can still remember what Xianzun has done for Moshang over the years, but... this Tanghu fairy is not familiar to us. Well, I don’t care about other things, but the Immortal Venerable may guarantee that he won’t casually hurt people’s lives in the future?”

    Chong Hao seemed to have expected this question a long time ago, he waved his arms and made a seal, Suddenly there was a golden light shooting into the sky, Chong Hao's golden eyes were filled with a bit of sternness, and his voice was clear and loud: "I, Chong Hao, swear to the sky here, if he kills people indiscriminately, I will personally go to the God of Crest Taiwan, forgive him."

    The golden light soared to the sky, this is a great oath of the true god, once made, there is no room for regret. Some older elders knew that Chong Hao was bewitched by Yuan Tang, but there were still people who looked shocked: "I believe what the Immortal said, so why make such a heavy oath..."

    Yuan Tang glanced over and said with a sneer : "After the fact."

    The man's face changed, but he knew that he was not easy to mess with, so he could only swallow his anger.

    After leaving the main hall, Yuan Tang followed Chong Hao all the way, and said, "Why did you make such an oath for me, in case I don't like you anymore..."

    "Then there's no point in living for me." Chong Hao looked sideways , said: "I practice good virtues in the heavens, and if I bet my life, they will be more lenient to you. As long as you don't provoke trouble, I believe no one will dare to provoke you."