"I don't like anything." He stretched out his hand and crumpled the extremely beautiful flower into ashes, and said, "Unless you come back Wu Ze, otherwise you and I will never go the same way."   

      Yuan Tang was not angry at all, he said: "There is nothing in me that you like?" 

      "How can I like a devil." 

      He recited the past again , he didn't dare to look into Yuan Tang's eyes, because those eyes were too clear, and the things inside were too simple, which made him unable to connect with the devil who took countless lives with just one move of a finger.  

       He heard movement behind him, followed by a soft voice: "It hurts so much."

    He thought he had passed out, but when he turned around suddenly, he realized that Yuan Tang was looking at him with an extremely beautiful eye, and he was holding another newly dug out eye in his hand, and Chong Hao instantly stared at him. Wanting to tear apart, Yuan Tang passed his hand forward: "I'll give it to you as a souvenir."

    "You..."

    "Crazy? Or a devil?" Yuan Tang curled his lips, and the bloody socket of the missing eyeball was on the stunning face. Shocking, "I gave it to you because I like you. I really like you, so I picked Qixing Baorui. I heard that many girls would be moved to tears when they saw that, but you don't like it, and neither do I." I know what to give you, do you want this?"

    Chong Hao didn't speak for a long time, Yuan Tang seemed tired of waiting, "If you don't like it, I'll throw it away, and I'll bring you something else when I come back next time."

    "You..."

    Yuan Tang stopped, leaving only one eye shining brightly at him: "What do you want to say? Say it."

    "You...don't..."

    "Don't like you anymore? I can't do it." Yuan Tang rolled his eyes and said, "Unless you kill me, Chong Hao, are you willing to kill me?"

    Chong Hao shook his lips, and said after a long time, "A Tang..."

    "You call me Ah Tang..." Tang?"

    "I don't want your eyes." He said, "I will consider what you say, okay? Don't hurt yourself like this again, don't you hurt?"

    "It hurts." Yuan Tang's Tears fell as soon as they said: "I really hurt, but you don't like me, what should I do? I am so good-looking, why don't you like me? They say I am bad, yes, I killed a lot of people, I am very bad to them, but I never hurt you, why do you think I am bad?"

    Chong Hao's eyes were red, and his golden eyes were filled with tears for the first time: "It is wrong for you to kill people, you Why do you have to kill people?"

    Yuan Tang thought for a while, then asked: "Then, can I let someone else kill me in the future?"

    "You still don't understand..."

    "I just don't understand, I don't understand why you like me but you dare not admit it, Chonghao, I like you, even if you target me, you stab me with a sword, you tear my soul out, tear it apart, I still I like you, this is a fact!"

    "In this world, it doesn't mean that if you like you, you have to be together. In this world, there are still morals and responsibilities. I have my mission. My mission now is to get rid of you! How can I get rid of you?" Maybe with you?"

    "Then you kill me." Yuan Tang said: "You killed me, and I won't like you anymore."

    He is very smart and knows that Chonghao has already liked you He died, so he would never be willing to touch him, so he dared to say the words of begging for death. It was like selling misery. He knew that Chonghao would care, so he did it.