" When the catastrophe is over, there must be another great person in my Three Realms."

    "Chonghao, why are you in a daze? You should go."

    ...

    This memory probably dates back a long time ago, when Nine-Tailed Fox first When going down to practice.

    "He's a little blind... Can't you open your eyes? Chonghao, don't stare at him, eat your food quickly."

    "Poor child, how did you get hurt like this? With so many wounds, who would hurt a child?" Such heavy hands."

    There seemed to be light and shadows in the darkness, a little child was lying on the bed, and another young master in brocade clothes was slowly approaching, until the child on the bed suddenly sat up, and instantly shrank into the bed vigilantly, his eyes It was closed, but his expression was somewhat panicked, like a tight string.

    "Don't be afraid... my father saved you, I brought food here." He shook the hot sugar cake in front of the other party, but the other party did not move at all, his body was still tense, the child had no choice but to hold the TangGao put it down: "Then I'll go out, you can eat it if you want."

    TangGao didn't have the slightest allure on the child, he quietly hugged himself, curled up in the bed without saying a word, like a self Small animals that lick their wounds.

    The young master never gave up trying to please this child. He fed him in different ways every day and said a lot of things to make him happy. It was not until one day that the other party finally ate the food he brought over that the young master heaved a sigh of relief.

    "What's your name?"

    "...Yuan Tang."

    "My name is Chong Hao. From now on, when you are at my house, don't be afraid of anything. I will protect you."

    Yuan Tang was silent for a long time, then nodded slightly: " Thank you."

    They finally got close, Chong Hao took his hand, and described to him many places he couldn't see with words, and he gradually began to smile, at first it was only shallow, and then his teeth would show, When he laughed, the world seemed to be covered with dust, at least, in Chong Hao's eyes.

    It was supposed to be very happy there, until one day, a group of people broke down the door of the young master's house and forcibly took Yuan Tang away. The bright courtyard was instantly stained red with blood.

    "A Tang, come with me." The leader came out, looking at the boy with closed eyes gently: "Come with me, and I will let this child go."

    "What do you think he is to me?" , their family is just a temporary refuge." The young man Yuantang tilted his head, his slender eyelashes flickered slightly, he couldn't see the expression on the young master's face who was caught by the group of people, but he might be able to imagine it .

    Chong Hao was caught in the hands of those people and looked at him without saying a word. He saw Yuan Tang's face was pale and almost transparent, and the red ribbon on his long hair was slowly slipping off. He bent his lips: "Okay Uncle, after so many years, you must have had a hard time looking for me." The

    leader squinted his eyes: "Your eyes have grown again?"

    "As you wish." Yuan Tang said, tilting his head slightly, He raised his hand to pinch the hair tie that was about to fall, and the hair tie hung down from his palm, reflecting the snow-white palm like blood dripping from it, he said: "This time, it won't be so casually Gouged out by you."