heart eyes

i woke up in the morning with jamies hand holding my boob & being crammed in my bed.

i looked up a little and noticed that goldie & collins were both in my bed.

this is awkward, because a few hours ago jamie fingered me in this bed.

"go back to sleep babe." jamie said.

i could here noise down stairs and i knew that breakfast was being made and people were already over.

i decided on just going back to sleep.

"jamie...jamie...yo what?"

i woke up to see trevor standing over my bed after he opened my curtains.

"dude." i said "close the curtains"

"how many are there?" he asked

"i laid down with collins but she fell asleep and jamie texted me so i came in here and then i woke up and collins & goldie were in my bed." i explained.

its not uncommon for goldie & collins to get in bed with me, but it is weird that they did it when jamie was over.

"collins, goldie, wake up."

"why is goldie by me?" jamie asked

"were like landlocked, goldies a heavy sleeper, ill carry her downstairs. collins wake up." i said, wacking her with a pillow.

"im up, im up." she said rolling over and on to the floor.

trevor busted out laughing, "moe, you good?"

"no." she said standing up leaving.

i got out of bed and then jamie, and fixed my hair into a messy bun.

"cute pjs." jamie laughed at trevor

"oh we're getting matching ones on christmas eve." he informed jamie.

"oh are we now?" he laughed

"what do you want me to do with her?" trevor asked pointing at goldie "i was told to come wake you guys up and i got 75% of yall"

"ill carry her downstairs, thanks bud." i said and trevor left.

jamie & i fixed our selfs and i went to get goldie, "i got her."

"with your arm? no" i said

"watch, i got this."

i watch him pick her up gently and walk towards the door.

"marigold." i sang softly, moving my hair from her face.

"shes the sweetest." jamie commented.

i think my eye's became the shape of hearts. goldie often gets made fun of for having down syndrome, and shes not really accepted by kids her age, so when jamie loves on her the same why i do, it makes me want to get down on one knee and propose to him!

"ready?" he asked and i hit his butt

"payback." i laughed and we went downstairs.