image

so far one of the toughest parts of being pregnant is my body image.

i already hate my body, and now im gaining weight and my body is swelling.

"babe, stop staring at yourself in the mirror." jamie said walking in the room.

"i cant." i complained.

he walked up behind me, placing his hands on my hips before moving them to my stomach, "red, you're carrying our child. your bodies going through changes and thats okay! i love your body."

"youre just saying that jamie." i started crying.

"no im not."

"look," he pointed to the mirror, "i dont care what your body looks like, okay? your body is growing a baby and you really want to hate it now? im in love with you and those thick thighs."

"but they jiggle jamie, and so do my arms and boobs are growing." i complained.

"first; dont say shit about your boobs. secondly; its more comfortable to bang a body like that, rather than a skinny girl thats like bones hitting bones." he said and i laughed a little.

"stop feeling bad for yourself because i can & will always change that." he smirked pointing to the bed.

"i can't believe i hated you at one point." i said, hugging him

"i cant believe how rude i was to you at one point. but i love you so i fucked you and put a child inside you!"

"woah, calm down there babe. way to make it awkward."

"im sorry, got a little carried away there." he said

"yeah."

"promise me if you ever feel bad about the way you look m, you'll talk to me about it? you matter very much to me and i dont want to see you hate yourself."

i locked pinkys with him and smiled a little.

"smile babe." he said

he out his hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"youre too gorgeous to think bad about yourself."

"you're just saying that." i picked at my fingernails while looking at the floor.

"red, why would you say that?"

"because its not true, you just have to say that."

he grabbed my hands and moved me look at him, "red, im not. you're absolutely gorgeous & and you're carrying my child right now. everytime i see your bump i love you more & more. i wish you saw yourself the way i see you." he examined my body.

"i wish i did too." i wiped my tears.

"calm down, alright?"

i nodded head has be pulled me in for a hug.

"i love you much."

his hand scratched my head, "i hate my body jamie."

"i know you do, and im sorry that another man made you hate your body." i could tell that he truly felt bad for how my ex treated me.

"you're beautiful, dont let anyone tell you different."

"yeah." i sighed

"believe me. youve got it all baby."

"do i?" i joked.

"to me yes. youve got it all and much more." he said, his hands going to my waist.

his fingers playing with the waistband of my leggings.