Chapter 9

Johnny's POV

I see steve putting the money he won in his pocket and bragging about how he was right. Despite what is happening, Two-Bit ignores what is happening and eats a plate he has prepared. I swear no one here can keep their mouth shut except Pony. He knows when to talk and not to. I finished eating and went to the sink to wash my dish.

I see Y/n coming in my direction, "You know you don't have to do that, right?" she said. "I know, b-but I think I-I should. Thank you for n-not calling the fuzz on us." I said. She smiles at me. "Of course! No need to thank me!" She said. I smiled back, and she left to do something.

Few Minutes Later

I finished washing the guy's dishes with Darry and Pony. I'm glad I got some help to clean the place up. I could never really do anything by myself. After all, I am helpless in the group. I'm just quiet and never do anything to help them at all.

I always felt horrible for them whenever I need help. I can never do anything right. I'm glad that Y/n appreciated me doing something. She seems to be busy all the time. I hope she can get a break soon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words: 213

Sorry that it was short! I'll try to write more next time!