Chapter 4

Darry's POV

I don't know why. But I feel something is wrong here besides us popping up in the middle of nowhere, into someone's home, and knowing we are fictional characters.

After what Pony said, I realized that there was something. That book could mean something terrible, or she doesn't want to tell us.

'Can I trust her? She seems like a kind person. I'm not sure, but I want to.' The more I thought about it. I realized that I could put my trust in her. 'I wonder if the others would trust her as I do.' I thought.

"Let's follow (Y/n). We wouldn't like to get lost, would we?" I asked the others. "Um no, no, would you want to get lost, Darry?" said Dallas. I chuckled, "Of course, not Dal! Why would I want to get lost?" I replied to him. I walked towards and turned around to look at them, "Are you guys staying or coming? I asked them, turning around and walking out of the room.

The others followed my lead and left the room too. We walked back to where we first met (Y/n), the living room. We know she isn't a soc, middle class, or greaser.

All we know is that she is a blogger. I looked around the room and knew that nothing was from the 60s. 'What year is this?' I thought. My question got answered when I saw a calendar. I went over and checked it, 'What the hell?! We're in 2021?! I can't believe this.' I thought as I looked around the room. It made sense.

None of these were in our time. I looked and noticed a picture frame on a small wooden desk. It looked like (Y/n) in the picture. 'Is that her family? or friends?' I thought, looking closer.

"Hey, guys!" I said. They all looked at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Should I tell them?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes!! I should! It would be rude of me if I didn't tell them!' I thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We are in a different timeline..." I said quietly, looking away from them.

Words:350