Chapter 8

Steve's POV

 Two-Bit still hasn't come downstairs after Darry almost beat his ass. "I wonder what's taking Two-Bit so long." Said Soda. "I bet five bucks that he got lost!" I said. "Oh yeah? I bet ten bucks that he fell back to sleep!" Said Soda. "Alright, deal." I said as I took my hand out, and Soda did the same thing, and we shook it on.

I smirked. I know that I'll win the bet. Soda doesn't even win the stakes that we make. Now we wait. Two-Bit gets lost easily in new places.

One time we went to a new store back home. We all went to check it out. It was boring. There was nothing about cars there or any broads. Everyone else liked the store except for me.

When we were about to leave, Darry had to check if we were all together. We were until he called for Two-Bit. HE WAS MISSING! AGAIN. THIRD TIME TODAY!

I swear this guy gets lost everywhere. He was just here like a second ago. How does he even get lost in a tiny store!? The first time was when we arrived. Soda and I stick together.

Dally and Two-Bit. Darry with Ponyboy and Johnny. Dally wasn't paying attention until he heard Two-Bit had to stick with him. He looked for Two-Bit and told us he was missing. The second time was when Dallas wanted to get a drink.

Dallas POV

"Hey Two-Bit. Let's go get a drink here nearby." I said. I turned around to see him, but he wasn't there. 'Where did he go?' I thought as I looked around.

Back to Steve's POV

I wasn't surprised that he disappeared, only to find him talking to broads that are his type. The third time we located him already at the DX. He was sipping a beer while waiting for us. When we got back to Curtis's house, everyone, I mean everyone, was upset with him. Even Johnny was.

I snapped back to the present, where I heard voices down the hallway. I saw Two-Bit and Y/N talking and laughing. "Hey Two-Bit! Where were you?" Soda asked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "I got lost." Two-Bit said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAHA! I TOLD YOU HE GOT LOST! PAY UP!" I yelled out, making everyone jump. I heard Soda groan as he gave me 5 dollars. I gladly took the money, and I finished eating my breakfast.

Words: 400