Chapter 1

A/N: Please read the introduction!! It is only a little explanation of the story.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I woke up, the sound of my alarm rang. I bolted up from my sleeping position. 'Gosh damnit!! Why did I have to put the worst ringtone?!' I thought as I got up and went to the bathroom to do my routine. As I entered the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, 'Damn, I look like shit. Meh, I always do.' I thought as I finished doing what I had to do in there. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see what I could eat.

I decided to eat waffles and drink (f/d). After eating, I went to get ready for my video. I had a plan for the video. Start with the intro, and tell everyone how I loved their mail. (Which is true).

Point out that I had read a book that a fan wanted me to read and rate it. I went to my room and went to apply some eyeliner, mascara, and a bit of lip gloss. "Wow, I look good for once." I chuckled at the comment. I put some clothes on that I liked. After changing, I went to do my hair. 

(This is what it looked like if you don't like it you can think of a different style

(This is what it looked like if you don't like it you can think of a different style. You can imagine the makeup).

After completing the look, I checked myself in the mirror

After completing the look, I checked myself in the mirror. I looked nice for my video. 'Alright let's get to business!' I thought.

*Thud*

'What the fuck was that? Should I go see what it is? No, (Y/n)! You know what happens when you hear something you don't know!' I thought, feeling a bit scared.

Ponyboy's POV

*Thud*

'Ow, that is going to leave a bruise for sure. Where am I? Are the others here too?' I thought. I looked around the unfamiliar place. Everything here seems to be expensive. I wonder if the person is a soc.

I notice that the others are here too. They look confused as I do, "Hey Darry, do you know where we are?" I asked nervously. He looked at me. "I don't, sorry Pony." He said. Suddenly I hear someone walking to where we are, "We gotta hide now!" Said Dallas.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I walked towards the living room, I heard someone say, "We gotta hide!" I had my pocket knife with me. I've had this for a long time since the accident. (A/N: You already know how they look like cuz of the movie).

'Okay, don't be scared. You can do this.' I thought. "Come out where ever you are! I have a weapon with me. I am not afraid to use it." I said.

After I said that, a boy who looked like Ponyboy came out with his hands up. " What are you doing in my house?" I asked him.

Ponyboy's POV

I got out after she said that with my hands up. "What are you doing in my house?" She asked. "I don't mean no harm! I have no idea how I got here! I swear you can even ask my friends!" I said, panicking. "Friends?" She said.

Once, she said that the gang came out of their hiding place with their hands up too, "No fucking way..." She said. Like she just saw a ghost. "Are you okay?" Asked Soda.

"What are your names?" She asked again, ignoring the question.
"I'm Ponyboy Curtis," I said nervously. "These are my friends and brothers." They waved at her.

"The names Dallas, but you can call me anything you want Darling." Said Dallas.

"I'm Keith, but everyone calls me Two-Bit." Said Two waving at her.

"I'm Darry and that's Soda, my brother." Said Darry as Soda waved at her. "Pony is the youngest one in our family and group," Darry said, pointing in my direction.

"I-I'm J-Johnny." Poor Johnny, he can't speak when he's scared. I feel bad for him since he doesn't receive love from his parents.

"I'm Steve." Said the last person in the group. 

(Y/n)'s POV

I nodded my head, 'So they are the gang.' I thought, " Alright please stay here. I have to explain to you guys something. It's going to be long so I recommend for you guys to take a seat. I mean no harm since I know who you guys are, but you don't know me. I'm (Y/n)." I said, putting my pocket knife up and taking a seat on the couch. 'Well, this is going to be hard.' I thought.

Words: 764