𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

When Mattea passed she and Orlando were still dating. She remembered him because he was like another brother to her and he treated her like his own sister.

But after her passing, he disappeared and unlike Matthew, he didn't keep in contact over the phone. He deleted all his social and basically fell off the face of the earth.

She was glad to finally be able to see him again and see that he was doing better because to her, it felt like he took her death the worst.

She looked back over to him seeing that he was already greeting her with a soft smile. "Hey bam bam"

"Yeah no, that gots to go"she said responding to the terrible nickname that left his mouth. "I'm grown as hell and that name doesn't even fit anymore"

He smiles "what you mean? You'll always be baby sis"

She rolled her eyes letting them lead right next to her, to find Duke.

He was rolling up again. His eyes focused closely on what he was doing.

"You using me again?"

"No," she said lowly hiding her eyes from him and to her hands as they fumble with one another.

"Oh, so you wanna hit this" He held up the blunt to his lips, pulling it a couple of times before passing it to Brooklyn.

She took the rolled blunt from his hand hitting it just as he did. She felt as the smoke hit her body and almost immediately calmed her down.

She looked back over to him noticing he was rolling another, she just let out a sigh knowing how this night a going to go...

Brooklyn leaned back in her seat feeling the weed and alcohol take effect.

"Not even gon lie, I'm gon" Rocky chuckled out as he was doing the same as Brooklyn.

While they were smoking, Brooklyn got to know everyone and their names a little better.

Rocky was dark skin with long micro dreads that were twisted up in four jumbo twists. He had thick dark lips with a soft thick beard.

The man who first greeted Matthew and Brooklyn was Zaire.

Lastly, there was Duke, which she had already met through Imani. He was more quiet and standoffish.

"Man what, Duke weed always hit me hard" Zaire leaned up in his seat putting his cup on the sand.

"So you saying it better than my shit" Rocky replied sitting up in his seat."

"Hell yeah nigga" Matthew butted in "I mean yo shi good, but he a different caliber"

"Man fuck y'all" he motioned them off leaning back in his seat.

"Aww, this nigga butthurt na" Mattew laughed out.

Matthew and Zaire sat back laughing while Rocky rolled his eyes, sipping on his cup.

But the moment ended at the sight of headlights pulling up right next to Matthews's car.

All the boys lift from their seats looking to see who was pulling up.