𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Aye," she turned hearing her brother's voice, when she did she found him already staring back at her. "What's wrong? Where you going?"

"I'm not gon be far, just let me know when your done" she replied gaining a nod of approval from him.

He turned back facing his friends and continued the conversation while Brooklyn went further down the coast.

Stepping onto the dock, she shivers a bit, feeling as the soft ocean breeze blow against her skin, pushing her freezing hands into her pocket trying to gain any warmth from it.

But once she noticed she wasn't alone, she stopped in her tracks. At the end of the pier, a man stood there smoking while looking out into the sea.

She couldn't see what he looked like since the darkness of the night hid his identity, but the moon was bright enough to expose his silhouette.

Once again Brooklyn took out her phone, snapping a few pictures of the mystery man, and immediately fell in love with the outcome.

"What are you doing?" He sneered watching as she guiltily shift her weight, looking up at him.

"Umm-I" she stuttered on her wording not knowing what to say or how to explain the situation.

She knew on her end that it looked weird

"You've become my muse just now" she joked with a soft smile followed behind it.

She watched as he moved over to the railing, putting out his blunt before saying "Was I good enough?"

"Yea, thank you. I wasn't trying to be weird or anything, it was just a nice view"

"Well, I hope you're done because I am" He placed his hands in the pocket of his dark blue hoodie before walking away and towards the group of people around the fire.

She let out a sigh while heading towards the end of the dock and resting her arms on the railing where he stood before. She kept her eyes dark sky that was accompanied by many stars and the moon.

After a while of just standing there, she decided to head back over to the fire after being overwhelmed by the coldness.

She dug her freezing hands out of her pocket, taking the full cup out of Matthew's hand and sitting down in the open spot next to him.

"You lucky that was for you," He said simply, showing off the cup that was hidden in his other hand.

Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders sipping on the alcohol that was given to her.

"Aye Slim, who is that, 'Cause she don't look like Kim man" A tall brown skin man with a long loose curly fro passing his shoulders spoke up from the other side of the fire.

Brooklyn stared at him for a while, finding him a bit familiar.

"Naw man this Brooklyn" He laughed

"For real?" He leaned up in his seat trying to get a better look at her since he couldn't recognize the women she grew up to be.

Brooklyn looked over to her brother confused as to who he was. Matty noticed and leaned over whispering in her ear.

"That's Orlando" Her mouth parted into an "o" shape finally recognizing him.