''Thank you.'' I said as the rational side of me decided to make an appearance, which I appreciated. He took my hand softly and guided me towards the couch.

While he was pouring us a glass of drink each, I slowly felt myself releasing the anxiety. It wasn't a choice, yet, somehow, being with him made me feel safe, and that alone was enough for me to fully go through the night.

''You handled today's meeting well, Freya.'' Elijah complimented me and my heart skipped a beat. My praise kink decided it was the most appropriate time to rise, ''It was exactly how I would've handled it, your hard work will be paid.''

I smiled, ''Thank you. It wasn't easy, though,'' I tasted the drink, and the spicy taste slid down my throat with ease, ''It was like I was a lamb in a lion's den. They weren't thrilled about me leading the meeting.''

Elijah chuckled, lowly, ''I know. They're all misogynistic, and because they're shareholders, I cannot simply fire them, and none wants to sell out their parts, so I had to have someone teach them a lesson. I knew you were capable of doing that.''

''Thank you.''

The conversation carried on. He poured me another glass once I emptied the first one, but I knew that the alcohol was only so I would feel relaxed, and that worked. I didn't need it anymore, and as he was closing up the talk, he placed his cup on the table, and I followed suit.

''Let's go upstairs.''

I nodded my head. Elijah was quick to grab his gloves. Silently, my footsteps were behind him as I admired the interior of his beautiful home. Mostly, the upper floor was made out of oak, and it was beautiful. Someday, I wanted to own a home like that.

''Come in.'' He looked at me with the slightest smirk as he stepped away from the door and allowed me to enter first.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped to the floor. The room was poorly lit and the shades of the few lamps were in a dark red, crimson, almost. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room, with silky, black sheets.

However, the wall across from the bed was what captured my attention.

It was full of toys. Handcuffs, chains, whips, nipple clamps, dildos and vibrators were just to name a few. I was impressed with the range of the toys and the amount, as the only person I'd ever seen with so many was Luka, and even he was a little baby compared to Elijah.

''Don't worry,'' He stated softly as he appeared in front of me, ''I won't fuck you tonight.''

The disappointment was evident on my face and he found it amusing.

''Don't look so disappointed. I need to know your limits and your weak spots before we engage in an actual sexual relationship. I need to know what you can and cannot handle. If it gets too much, use your safe word and I stop immediately. Understood?''

I grinned, ''Yes, sir.''

Elijah smirked, and I knew that he liked the title I'd called him by. He took a seat on the bed and put on the leather gloves. I never knew how a man putting on a pair of gloves could look so attractive, yet he managed to rise in my eyes even more, appearance wise, though.

His voice changed drastically, ''Take off your coat.''

I complied and revealed the black lingerie underneath. Although I was exposed under his hungry eyes, I felt comfortable in my skin and he noticed the confidence boost I'd gotten once he licked his bottom lip, which was followed by a wicked grin.

''Next time, come naked. I have no patience to constantly take off your underwear and most of the time, it would be ripped into pieces.''

''Okay.''