Chapter 12: You are all for me

Start from the beginning

Seri prepared herself, took a deep breath, and started recounting her true past with Jun Seo to her friend.

.

.

.

By the end of Seri's talk, Seo Dan couldn't stop her tears. She hugged Seri tightly apologizing quietly for not being there for her friend at that time. For being alone and having to pass through everything on her own.

Seri sighed in relief, Jeong Hyeok was right. She needed that. She felt lighter.

"I am fine now. I am ok."

Seo Dan broke the hug and cupped Seri's face asking her "Tell me the truth Seri-ah, are you really ok? " Seo Dan begged.

Seri wiped Seo Dan's tears and smiled.

"I am fine. But I need your help with something." Seo Dan nodded readily.

"Yesterday, something could've happened between Jeong Hyeok and me, but I panicked, I remembered everything I lived with Jun Seo and couldn't do it. I am scared. What if the same thing happens again."

"The first and most important question is, do you love Jeong Hyeok?"

Seri nodded without hesitation.

"Do you trust him?"

"I love him and I trust him, I really do, but I am scared. I can't stop the what if's that come into my mind"

"Seri-ah, Jeong Hyeok is not Jun Seo and he will never turn out to be like him. Jun Seo is a scumbag. Jeong Hyeok loves you genuinely. He will do everything for you to be happy and you know that. You trust him. You love him. I have never seen you that happy with anyone else. Give yourself a chance and give him a chance. You both deserve to be happy. Jeong Hyeok is a nice guy and everyone here sees a long future for you both together. You deserve to be happy. Think about the future, the past won't do you any good. Jeong Hyeok is with you in this and he will always be there for you. Trust his words."

"Dani I don't want to panic again the moment he touches me"

"You won't. Yesterday was sudden, you weren't prepared"

"But I don't want to be like that. I don't want to have to prepare myself a day before we do it"

"Seri-ah, last night was the first night you spend with a man after 3 years since you left that scumbag, and after what you experienced with him. Whatever happened yesterday was normal. Give yourself some time to get used to Jeong Hyeok's touch. It might not be easy at the beginning, but slowly you will get over it. Jeong Hyeok will be the person you need"

.

.

.

The house was a chaos...

The three ladies were preparing themselves for their Christmas dinner with their boyfriends, and the three men were preparing for a perfect Christmas date with their girlfriends.

Two of the couples were already in this boat for years, but there was a third couple who just got to spend their first Christmas together. So, all eyes were on them.

Even though her friends were ready to go, everyone was waiting for Jeong Hyeok to arrive so that they could send Seri off.

"Seriously" Seri exclaimed when she came down and saw her four friends ready and waiting in the living room.

"You look so beautiful" Seo Dan commented making everyone smile and nod.

She was wearing a casual outfit, White turtle neck, mum jeans, and a light brown trench long coat, Seri looked ready for the date.