Chapter 2: Your Heart Got a Story With Mine

Heyy Guyss...

Thank you for reading and voting for the story.

I hope you are all liking the story so far. If there is any comment you would like to give please share it with me.

Here is the new part of the story.

Please Enjoy :)

She couldn't register what Ri Jeong Hyeok was saying until she heard her name being called again by her assistant.

"Seri Daepyonim are you ok?"

"Huh? Yes, yes, I am fine" she looked back at Ri Jeong Hyeok and stood up. 

Their height difference was fascinating. Seri looked really petite next to Jeong Hyeok's well-built form. 

"I am sorry. Yes. Hello, Ri Jeong Hyeok ssi. It's nice meeting you. No, I mean I have met you before" Seri realized what she said and saw Jeong Hyeok's confused look, she turned red and tried to cover up her creepy comment. 

"I actually came here before, so I have seen you here, but we didn't have the chance to talk." Seri closed her eyes – WHY WOULD HE TALK TO YOU?? YOU CREEPY WOMAN– she chided herself. 

Seri took a deep breath and looked up again at him "ok let's forget what I said after it's nice meeting you". 

Seri removed her hand from Ri Jeong Hyeok's and looked everywhere except at the man in front of her. 

"It is fine. I help the chefs here and sometimes I pass by a few tables to make sure that the customers are comfortable and are having a good meal. I am sorry that I didn't get the chance to come to your table previously." Ri Jeong Hyeok informed Seri trying to make her feel better. For some reason, he found her previous slip-up adorable, and he didn't want to make it embarrassing for her.

"I hope you enjoyed your previous visit." he added.

"Oh yes the ambiance and the food were great"

"I am glad to hear that"

The CEO and the Chef shared a small conversation. 

Gwang Hyeok witnessed the whole scene in front of him. The first thought that came to his mind, the moment Seri stood up was, Wow, they look good together.

When Seri started fumbling with her words, he knew something was off. 

Was the woman in front of him the same CEO who ran a multinational company and who just convinced a full board of people about a very important merger?

Gwang Hyeok decided to interrupt their conversation... too many pink bubbles for his liking and it was getting cringy. 

"Hyung, can we have your signature dish please?" Both turned to the guy. 

Seri glared at her assistant, while Jeong Hyeok looked flushed. He didn't know what to say for a few seconds then gained his composure again. 

"Sure. Anything else?" Gwang Hyeok shook his head and smiled at his Hyung ignoring Seri's murderous glare.

"Ok then, please enjoy the appetizers until the dish is ready."

Ri Jeong Hyeok didn't wait for Seri's reply, he raced toward the kitchen without even looking back which confused Seri a bit.

"Daepyonim please sit down." Gwang Hyeok had an innocent smile on his face.

.

.

.

Inside the kitchen, Ri Jeong Hyeok was a nervous wreck. He stood leaning on the counter, his head bent down trying to focus and taking deep breaths.