Chapter 39 Blood Payment

Start from the beginning

Akihiro: Give us the order. I had to let go of Masahiro and Aston already. I don't want to go through that a third time...

Orga: You know what it will mean once we start attacking the second-in-command of Teiwaz, are you guys prepared for it?

Everyone: Yes, sir!

Orga turned to Lafter.

Orga: What about you, Lafter, will you be joining us? There will be no turning back.

Lafter just sighed.

Lafter: It's not like I have a choice now. Sorry girls.

Eco: We understand Lafter.

Azee also nodded.

Azee: That's right, just stay safe out there.

Orga: Okay, then we know what we need to do.

Later on, Orga presented Lafter with her very own Tekkadan jacket.

Orga: Lafter Frankland, let me be the first to welcome you to Tekkadan, I just wish it was under better circumstances.

Lafter: I'm just glad to be part of a family again.

Lafter said as she put on the jacket, as Orga pointed his thumb at Akihiro

Orga: Akihiro insisted I assign you to his unit. So that you can stay by his side.

Lafter was relieved.

Lafter: I see, thank you Akihiro.

Akihiro just nodded.

Akihiro: I wouldn't want it any other way, welcome to the Muscle Unit.

Lafter blinked confused.

Lafter: The what unit...?

Akihiro just sighed.

Akihiro Blame Norba for the name...

Lafter: That makes sense. Ah, before I forget.

Lafter leaned up and kissed Akihiro, surprising him.

Lafter: I think... I've fallen in love with you, I know it's sudden, but I just wanted to say it before something happens to me again...

Akihiro shocked, trying to find the right words.

Akihiro: Lafter... when you said someone tried to kill you, the idea of your death... broke something in me, it made me feel afraid...

Lafter: Akihiro...