palace !

    The so-called Zhenbao God is the same as the door god. Some people put door gods on the door. As long as the family worships them devoutly, they can reduce or even avoid petty theft. The effect of warding off evil spirits is why Yuantang noticed the enchantment that day and could only find the key.

    If it were other little monsters, I guess I would have dismissed this idea, but Yuan Tang has a talent for doing bad things, his determination is far beyond comparison, and he will definitely not give up unless he tries all kinds of methods. When he comes I just thought about it, since Xiao Jing is so stingy, even if he can't touch it, he will burn it all.

    The vixen was taken aback by the sweeping attack, and hurriedly jumped away. Zhen Baoshen waved his hand to extinguish the flames on the window, and looked at Yuan Tang with a dark face. After his eyes fell on his golden lock, his expression suddenly changed. Bian: "It turned out to be you—!"

    Yuan Tang didn't even know when he had offended this great fairy, he said inexplicably, "You know me?

    " Sworn hatred!"

    He raised his halberd and attacked again, the vixen's eyes fell on the halberd in his hand, his heart suddenly moved, his fighting spirit suddenly rose, and he drew out a long sword and fought with him—

    just Little God of Protecting Treasures, he is not invincible.

    He could fight, but some people didn't want him to fight. He only heard a soft 'dang clang', someone flicked the vixen's wrist suddenly, and the long sword fell to the ground immediately. With a closer look, it was clearly his god.

    He felt grievances suddenly in his heart: "How can you help him?!"

    Bai Ying ignored him, not only did not help him, but also bowed to the guardian god for him, who frowned at him for a moment, full of anger Glancing at the vixen with hatred, he turned into a spot of light and returned to the altar in the Treasure Pavilion.

    Bai Ying turned to look at the vixen, who held his numb wrist and looked at him with his mouth flattened.

    Bai Ying stretched out his hand towards him, and the vixen immediately turned his face away.

    Bai Ying bent down and picked up the long sword, came over silently and grabbed his wrist , rubbed it lightly, and said: "There is no fairy treasure here." Silently followed, the vixen suddenly rolled up the evil wind, and when flying over the sky, it rolled up a road of tiles like anger, blowing the people below completely blind, wreaking havoc all the way, and finally landed by the moat.

    He pressed his flicked wrist again, turned his face and saw that the culprit was still following him, shook his head angrily, sat down on the ground, puffed out his cheeks and sulked.

    He thought that Shenshen had to explain to him why he helped outsiders deal with him no matter what, but he was angry for a long time, and the other party still stood quietly beside him without moving, without saying a word, the vixen's anger would be blown away The river wind blows away—

    "You have nothing to say?"

    Bai Ying was silent for a while, and said, "

    Do you know you are wrong?" "Why do you say I am wrong?!" : "Chonghao didn't go to ask for treasures for me, so I went to get them myself. What did I do wrong?"

    Bai Ying sighed slightly, and his voice sounded a bit ethereal as if covered by a layer of fog: "If Someone forcibly asks you for a treasure, will you give it or not?"