The vixen was smashed to pieces, and he couldn't use any magic power when he fell into the cup. He stared at Huaixiang with wide eyes, and turned into a human shape when he rolled, and asked, "You, you know who I am?" Are you really shameless, you live in Chonghao, drink from Chonghao, and even steal Chonghao’s wife, you are not afraid of thunder..."   

     Huai Xiang held up the jade cup without saying a word and shook it. Suddenly shaking, dazzled, when the jade cup was placed firmly again, he was about to spit it out.    

    The depression between Huaixiang's brows finally dissipated a little, and he said coldly, "Do you remember who I am?"

    The  vixen held his heaving chest, looked up at him again, and said, "You look so good that people can forget it when they look at it. How can I remember clearly?"    

    The vixen's words were completely superhuman, her lips trembled, and she suddenly raised her hand to take the wine jug on one side, and poured it into it.

    The vixen's head was drenched immediately, he looked at Huai Xiang in disbelief, the resentment in his eyes was almost overflowing, Huai Xiang asked: "Do you remember now?" The vixen pursed his lips, stretched out his hand to

    wipe With a pleasing smile on his face, he said softly, "How can I remember if you don't tell me? Who are you?"

    Huai Xiang slipped a scroll from his sleeve, and he was holding the scroll , with blue veins popping up on the back of his hand, as if he was restraining the urge to throw that thing on the vixen's face. But Qingyun's voice suddenly came from behind: "Why is the lord here?"

    Chonghao said: "A Tang is gone."

    Qingyun was shocked, and said: "He should be afraid of senior brother, probably went somewhere else?"

    Chonghao glanced at the door of Huaixiang's room, Qingyun suddenly thought of something, and tentatively asked: "My lord thinks, the little fox was captured by the senior brother?" "

    Then I have to ask the Taoist priest Huaixiang."

    Right here At this moment, the door of Huaixiang's room was suddenly opened, and the drowned little fox jumped out of it in an instant, and rushed directly into Chonghao's arms, Huaixiang said: "Poverty asked him to ask something.

    " He stroked the vixen's drenched hair, and a coldness flashed under his thin eyelids: "And gave him a wine bath by the way?" With his arms pursed, Qingyun

    hurried forward and said, "I think it's this little fox. I am naughty, so..."

    Chonghao interrupted him bluntly: "This king has a courtyard outside the city, with green mountains and green waters outside the courtyard, and the scenery is excellent. Let's move."

    He actually issued an order to evict the guest.

    Qingyun has always had a good relationship with him, so he said cheekily: "Poverty Taoist and senior brother are used to wandering in the secular world. If we really go to the place with green mountains and green waters, I'm afraid it will be uncomfortable to live in. I prefer this place in the palace..."

    His words were interrupted again, it was Huai Xiang: "No need to say more, I will leave today."

    Huai Xiang raised his sleeves, rolled up his belongings, and went out with his sword in hand. He looked back at Chong Hao and said, "This vixen is born with bad seeds. If the prince really wants to raise it, I'm afraid he will have to prepare for his funeral early." Already."

    He strode out of the yard, and Qingyun behind him looked embarrassed: "Although what brother said is a bit serious, but..."

    He didn't finish, because the vixen suddenly stretched out his paw and scratched him, Qingyun avoided it reflexively. After a while, there was still a bloodstain on his face. The little fox looked at him fiercely with its pointed ears.