"Mostly here are refugees wandering from other places." Chong Hao explained to him, while nodding slightly when someone greeted him along the way, said: "Many The strong men have already served in the military, and these old and weak women and children really have no place to arrange, so His Majesty asked someone to build this village, and divided each person into a few mu of land, which is enough to eat and drink." Yuan Tang didn't want to go inside: "You take me

    here What are you doing here?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, a lame young woman suddenly came out of the room next door, and when she saw Chong Hao, she immediately saluted: "My lord." Chong Hao responded lightly and asked, "Shopping for vegetables

    ?

    " Exactly." The woman's skin was a bit dark, but her smile was very gentle: "I'm going to make a good meal for the children today, why does the prince have time to come over today?"

    "Come and see." Chong Hao moved away, and the woman limped away after saluting again and again. Chonghao looked at her back, and said: "Her legs were scraped off alive with a knife. Because she couldn't afford to eat, her husband tied her to a pillar and prepared to use it as food." The vixen's eyes

    widened , Chonghao said: "It's cruel, isn't it?"

    The vixen nodded repeatedly and said: "Don't be afraid, if I eat you, I will kill you first.

    " Thank you so much, my lord."

    The vixen realized that he had said something wrong again, and obediently shut up again. Chong Hao said: "Do you think that woman is a bit pitiful?"

    "It is very pitiful." The vixen said, but there was no sympathy in his eyes, Chong Hao said again, "If you were by your side when that woman was murdered, what would you do?" "

    I will kill that man." After the vixen finished speaking, Chong Hao's eyes overflowed with approval, and he was about to praise him for his heroism, when he continued: "Kill her too. "

    ...Why?"

    "Her injuries should be irreversible, and she is nothing but a cripple if she lives, so it's better to help her out." "What if she wants to

    live?"

    "She wants to live only because she dare not die." The vixen said benevolently: "I helped her. She will be grateful to me when she is reincarnated in the future."

    Chong Hao wanted to bring him here to arouse some empathy, but the vixen seemed to be born with weak emotions and could not be with her. empathy. Chong Hao was silent for a moment, and said: "If this king is killed, I will not be grateful." "

    That's because you lived a good life, of course you don't want to die." "

    Then you still want to take my life?" "

    ... "Why did the topic suddenly come here?

    The vixen was stunned for a while, and could feel his gloomy time limit through the gauze hat, and said, "Then, when will I wait for you to want to die..."

    Chong Hao walked forward without looking back.

    The vixen hurriedly followed him, stretched out his hand to grab his arm, Chong Hao pulled it back, and he hugged it back again, and lifted the obtrusive gauze, and smiled at him.

    Chong Hao: "..."

    The smile was too prettier.

    He took a look, stretched out his hand and tore off the veil to cover his face again, they continued to move forward, and suddenly fell in front of a blind old lady, Chong Hao glanced at the vixen, the vixen was puzzled, and then saw him stepping forward , gently helped the old man up, and put the crutches back into her hands.