Only a few confidantes in the mansion knew about Chonghao being taken away by the vixen, and they only said that Chonghao's condition was repeated, and he was lingering on the sick bed just after he recovered, so as to avoid appearing panic.    

    This person is the former deposed prince, although he calls Chong Hao the emperor's uncle, he is older than him.

     The reason why this crown prince was abolished was because Chonghao's people reported his corrupt life style to the late emperor, and Chonghao once again insisted on promoting Xiao Jing as emperor, so there was still some grievances between them.    

      Chong Hao hummed lightly, and said: "Everything is fine with this king, Your Highness, thank you for your concern."    

     Xiao Fei couldn't help looking at the vixen, met his clear eyes, and couldn't help smiling, but Chong Hao raised his hand and took Yuan Tang away. Standing behind him, he said: "Your Majesty is about to arrive, Your Highness should go back and sit down."    

     Chong Hao took out Xiao Jing's threat, Xiao Fei's cheek muscles tensed up, and he immediately smiled.   

     "The emperor has not been close to women for many years, and suddenly there is such a beauty by his side. No wonder he is bedridden after recovering from a serious illness..."

    His words hinted at Chonghao, and said: "The panacea cannot be used by force. My nephew, if you really have a persistent illness, you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible."   

     He glanced at Yuan Tang who poked his head out behind him, and said with a smile, "If you offend a beautiful woman, it is also a sin."

    He almost directly said that since Chong Hao had no ability, he could only rely on medicine to have sex, and in the end he made himself seriously ill again, so it is better to let him enjoy the beauties.

    Chong Hao's eyes sank slightly, at this moment, the vixen suddenly stepped out from behind him, and slapped Xiao Fei directly on the face with a 'slap'.

    Chong Hao: "..."

    The whole audience: "..."

    The whole banquet was suddenly silent. Xiao Fei covered his face and was stunned for several seconds before finally turning around and looking at him in disbelief: "You, you A despicable..."

    Before he finished speaking, the vixen slapped him backhand, he slapped him so hard that he slapped him half a circle and fell to the ground.

    The vixen took a step forward and snorted coldly: "Since you know that you have offended this beauty and committed a crime, why don't you just kneel down obediently and beg for punishment, and stand there pretending to be a dog? How dare you scold this beauty? Believe it or not, this beauty will send a thunderbolt!" Damn you!"

    Xiao Fei's eyeballs were about to pop out, one side of his face was already swollen, and he looked at the vixen with anger and fear, "You, you... Chong Hao! Are you crazy? You actually let this bitch ..."

    "You're still calling me a beauty!" The vixen was furious, and raised his hand to take his life, when a voice suddenly came from behind: "No." The vixen