"Otherwise?"

    "You will kill me like this." The fox spirit said: "He won't let me go, he will definitely kill me." "

    Qingyun is not like that Human."

    The vixen's eyes were red, and he said firmly: "He will definitely kill me, he will not let me go back, he may peel my skin and use me to make alchemy, Chong Hao, you can't harm me."

    " This king has no intention of harming you." Chong Hao tilted his head and said, "But if you are released, this king will die." "

    I won't..."

    "Do you think this king will trust you again?"

    The fear of falling into the hands of the Taoist made the vixen burst into tears. He felt wronged, but he couldn't tell why he was wronged. He felt that Chonghao's actions were too hurtful, but he didn't think about it at all. I wonder if what I did to Chong Hao is also hurtful.

    After thinking about it, he felt that it was all the fault of that vixen. He actually dared to seduce Chong Hao. If it wasn't for him, Chong Hao would definitely listen to him obediently. He likes himself so much, how could he be willing to hand himself over to a Taoist priest? .

    He lowered his head and stuffed the chicken legs into his mouth, but his fingers suddenly trembled, tears fell down in big drops, and the tip of his nose turned red.

    "A Tang." Chong Hao suddenly spoke again, and the vixen immediately raised his head as if he was grabbing a life-saving straw, his pitiful face was full of anticipation and obedience, Chong Hao took the handkerchief that was too big for him, and hung a corner outside the golden house , gently wiped the water marks on his face with one corner, and sighed: "Can you understand? If you didn't want to take my life again and again, how could I be willing to hand you over to others?" The vixen seemed to understand but half

    understood , hugging his fingers with tears in his eyes: "I won't kill you anymore, don't hand me over to the Taoist." "You can

    only talk, but you can't do it at all." Chonghao said: "If you were you, you would stay Is there a person who will kill you at any time?"

    Yuan Tang's eyes were clear, he thought about it seriously, and the answer he got was no, not only no, he would eat that person himself. Thinking about it this way, he suddenly felt that Chong Hao was much more merciful, his mouth was instantly flattened into a curve, and he was putting himself in the same place as others. This matter must be out of reach, and Chong Hao would definitely not let him out.

    A vixen is the best at taking an inch, if you treat him well, he can ride on your head, but at this moment he already understands that Chong Hao really hates him, and it is impossible to get an inch, don't mention the size, he lowered his eyelashes, behaved Coincidentally, he retreated to the table, did not continue to cry, and did not make a fuss. If Chonghao really hated him, being quiet at this moment is the best way, and when Chonghao is in a better mood—if possible, try to coax him.

    At this moment, Chong Hao spoke again, "Do you still remember the three chapters of the agreement?"

    The opportunity came too unexpectedly, the vixen jumped up instantly, and said pleasantly: "Remember, Mr. Chonghao, please let me out, I will be obedient, I swear!

    "

    Chong Hao looked at him for a while, and said: "Wait for me to go out." Yuan

    Tang waited for a while, holding on to the wall, and finally a person walked in front of him, but it was not Chong Hao. He immediately went down from the wall and stood On the ground, looking at each other warily.