"I'm tired for my husband." Chong Hao plucked his lips, and said patiently: "Be good, when my husband recovers, he will naturally reward you well. "

    Yuan Tang looked at the wound on his shoulder, in fact, Chong Hao bleed a lot just now, it was really a surprise, he wanted to do it again, maybe he could still bleed a lot.

    What he thought was almost written on his face, Chong Hao's expression remained unchanged, but his fingers tightened slightly, holding back his displeasure, and he said, "Is there a bandage?" "Of course not."

    Yuan Tang shook his head and said, "You just now He didn't even tell me to find a bandage."

    "..." Normally, Chonghao would have lost his temper, but in just one day, he seemed to have gotten used to the fact that the little thing didn't care about his life, and said, "Go Find some."

    "I don't want to go." Yuan Tang was sure that he wouldn't be like him today, so he didn't bother to pay attention to him anymore, he turned on the bed and lay in it, saying: "I'm tired too, I'm going to sleep. "

    Chong Hao didn't waste his time.

    He tore his clothes into strips, raised his arms to wrap around his shoulders, and turned his head to see that the vixen had already fallen asleep on the bed.

    He got up and leaned over, put his hands on the bed, stared quietly at his delicate side face, then stretched out his hand, pinched his face, the latter immediately pushed his hand away, frowned and opened his eyes, limp "What's the matter?"

    "Nothing." Chong Hao pulled the quilt on one side to cover him, and after he closed his eyes again, he put on his clothes and walked out.

    It is said to be "Xianfu", but it is actually not as big as a small courtyard in the Wangfu. The vixen's carving skills are really bad, and it is easy to get discouraged if things are not done well, so there is only one patio and one backyard. The backyard is quite a large piece of land, but it is only bare A hawthorn tree was planted, and when Chong Hao walked over, a fruit fell right in front of him, although it was out of season, it was hospitable.

    He picked it up, pondered for a moment, and suddenly jumped up and climbed onto the branch, standing on a high place and looking out of the courtyard.

    A row of thorny green 'thorns' appeared in front of me, going straight up, a huge flower bud was drooping, as if there was a gust of cold wind, the flower bud trembled violently, and a huge flower petal came from nowhere , brushed against the flower buds that were about to fail to open, and fell towards the courtyard with the momentum of Mount Tai.

    Seeing the petals falling down, they could almost cover the entire backyard, but somehow they experienced something in the air, and instantly turned into a small piece, and when it landed in the yard, it had already become a normal size.

    The figure of the man fell from the tree, bent down to pick up the petals, put it on the tip of his nose and sniffed it lightly, and immediately understood.

    "No wonder."

    Yuan Tang stretched his waist and got up. The first thing he did was to adjust his inner breath. After a quarter of an hour, he opened his eyes, and his eyes were shining brightly.